Husband surprises me with new shoes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband surprises me with new shoes.

Post by L4JC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm

I had another dream last night. Dreamed that my husband surprised me with a pair of new shoes. He was so proud of himself for surprising me. They were not "real shoes". The shoes were crocheted - knitted into looking like a pair of shoes. Cute, but odd.

I can't figure what this dream could possibly mean.

Anyone have any thoughts? Pls. share, if you do! :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband surprises me with new shoes.

Post by hasoxtina on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Shoes usually mean travel, i am telling you this from my personal experience. Every time i see someone buying shoes, or wearing shoes someone ended up traveling some where.

hasoxtina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 am

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your thoughts. I just recently got a new job, that involves long hours of daily traveling. So, that could possibly be it.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 am

Hi Sunny,
For me shoes usually represent my walk and my husband sometimes represents Jesus. Although He usually appears as my brother, pastor, boss or builder but sometimes as my husband.
I love the fact that your husband surprised you with this new gift wink It sounds like a lovely dream.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Sunny -

How did you feel about the gift of the shoes in the dream? you described them as cute but odd - is that how you felt about them in the dream as well?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I 'm not saying this is of the Lord, i just thought I would respond and perhaps get your heart pumping when I tell you that when I read about the crocheted/knitted 'shoes' I immediately thought of baby booties. The fact that you said you've got a new job etc, it probably would come as a surprise if you found out you were pregnant! It certainly doesn't sound like it would be 'part of the plan' so to speak. what

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 am

Macleod,

Thank you for your thoughts. My walk with Christ is deepening, that's for sure. I'm seeking Him much more earnestly in the last month or so. So, I feel that the dream is really more about that than anything else. So, thank you for sharing with me.

Lola, the crotcheted shoes were handmade, and yellow. I thought they were cute. It's like someone handmade them. I liked them, but In reality, I would never wear them. But in the dream, I really loved them.

Sharon, I already have two grown children. So, pregnancy isn't it. Although, the shoes did look like baby crotcheted shoes, but made for adults. IRL - My daughter is having a baby, and it was certainly not planned! But we're now very happy about our grandbaby coming!

I feel strongly that the dream fits in most with my walking journey with Christ, just as Macleod has mentioned. I do appreciate everyone's thoughts here. :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top