Plane Crash...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plane Crash...

Post by Hector70 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 am

I had the wildest dream last night....

I was flying in a full plane, and I was seating some where in the middle section of the plane, I believe. When all of the sudden there was some heavy turbulence and the pilot was saying that it will be over soon(at the mean time, I am claiming the blood of Jesus) when all of the sudden the plane flips up and we are all upside down in our seats and everyone is scream as the plane is going down( this time I am Yelling, that the blood of Jesus is protecting us and that no one should died). we crash in the middle of city...the plane is upside down as we crashed. The plane literally fell apart( I did not blow up--there was no fire) and everyone presided to push the parts of the plane that where holding them down( I pushed off the door) and is everyone screaming at mean time I am yelling for everyone to be quite...they all finally do and I asked is everyone alive??? and the answer was, Yes... I began to YELL , JESUS JESUS JESUS...I told ya He was going to keep us alive( at mean time the news shows up and they begin to interview the survivors. then I saw a mini scooter(the kind you push with your feet) and I pick it up and began riding it as I am Yelling JESUS JESUS JESUS and the rest of the people are with the newscaster.

that was the the dream...I have to say I felt His presence so strong as I was Yelling His name...

Thank you if anyone can help

God bless

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plane Crash...

Post by hasoxtina on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi my name is Christina)
I believe this dream you had is prophetic. God told you about his plan for your life! Airplane usually symbolizes World-Wide Ministry for a Christian which I think it means God wants you to start a new ministry or work in a already existing one. When you were in the plane you told the Gospel of Christ. The passengers in the plane are like the ppl in the ministry, and what happened when you told them? They were saved. So lets think this through again (plane=ministry) (passengers=non-belivers) (you=pastor/evangilist) (ppl staying with news cast= declaring and testifying what god did for them) and the scooter can mean that you will move at a fast pace. I told you all i know! and if you have any coments or questions just let me know. thumbs

hasoxtina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector70 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you Christina!!! for your input.

God bless you

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hasoxtina on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 am