Old Dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Dream...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:02 pm

I had this dream a weeks ago....There was a game taking place at my brothers high school & the schools team lost...the people got upset & I was watching them walk along a hill across the street from my apartment. men, women, children, Families, etc, They all set up camps on the hill for the night....The next morning I was on the hill watching the people leave then the dream changed & I was standing in a street. to my right was a flowing river. It was clear as crystal, & had a slight blue color to it. The people around me were desperate to get to the water. when The people would walk through the river they were completely submerged in it when they came up they were changed in some way. I noticed some of the changes in a few people were bigger than others. I was watching a woman who was pregnant walk through the water & when she stepped out, she was holding her son...I heard someone in my ear say, "River Of Life." just before I woke up. praying thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Dream...

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Raye87, This dream could be literal in the sense that your town could get a visitation from the Holy Spirit "River of Life". Or the street could be a symbol of your church... Not sure but what a wonderful dream!!! People are going to get changed when the River of Life flows......... I love it!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top