Giving Obama's daughter a manuscript

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving Obama's daughter a manuscript

Post by Shan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

I dreamed I went to a baseballl game and for some reason I took this manuscript of a children's book I wrote (I wrote IRL) with me. It's about integrity. At the game, I saw Michelle Obama and her girls. I felt compelled to give it to her oldest daughter, so I did. I found my seat and then realized it was a rough draft and had scribbling on it. I was embarrassed that I had given the president's daughter something like that.

I looked over and saw her reading it. About that time the announcer's at the game called my name over the loud speaker and I knew the camera's were on me. I pretended to be asleep because I don't like any sort of attention like that. They had mistakenly thought it was my birthday.

Then, Michelle came and sat behind me thanking me for the manuscript. I was still embarrassed though. Next, she started massaging my temples and my cheeks! I thought that was weird, but acted like I liked it so she wouldn't be embarrassed. I was also wondering why no secret service people were with her and also why she would have regular seats. There were hardly any people at the game and the camera would often have her on the big screen. I knew with her sitting behind me the camera was on me too.

Later, we were in a swimming pool and the Obama's youngest daughter was a baby. I was holding her and accidentally dropped her in the water. I recovered her quickly and no harm was done. Michelle made a comment to watch what I was doing (she said it very nicely) and I said that I was familiar with babies and it was just an accident.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Shan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving Obama's daughter a manuscript

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi Shan, just some thoughts, but I'm thinking the obamas could represent someone in leadership or authority in your life. I think the feelings of embarrassment and not wanting the attention on you could be flags possibly to get ur attention when this real life situation comes to pass. It seems to me that u had favor with the leaders, and that they were drawn to u. Please pray on these things, they r just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks, Daisy! I'll definitely pray. I know what this could be about.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top