series of scary symbolic dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

series of scary symbolic dreams

Post by dd on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 am

The dream I had this night had a timeline, but as I woke up I could remember only highlights.

1) I needed to take train and was literally few seconds late. I could not get on it, but the next was surely to come in about 20mins. I had to wait and I was on a sort of bridge or overpass. The train I had to be departed and then I saw that one car in middle derailed and took off the whole train and it was a huge wreckage.

2) I was in a house with my sister, cousin and a 'relative'. This 'relative' is a very ungodly and very immoral woman. (IRL her mother died, her half sister took her as a teenager in her house as her father was dead too and as a 'thank you' she took away her half-sister's husband (my uncle) and he fathered three children and they do not even plan to marry. She's also in sorcery, witchcraft and card reading among other things.) So she had a dog in dream, a German Shepard, and the dog tried to attack me and others. He was always roaming around and scaring and trying to play. I intuitively knew that even though it looks like he wants to play, it intends to attack. Playfully he held my fingers in his mouth and as he attempted to bite me, I got rid of him.

3) The people from episode #2 were in this dream in a house plus some other relatives and outside was winter, a really cold winter, with snow. We opened the door and the whole street was out there. The reason was that there was a wolf from woods wondering in streets. So the dog run out of the house and started to play with the wolf and they had sex. I thought it's crazy that a dog has a sex with a wolf, which led me to assume that the woman's dog is a wolf in reality.

4) At some point we needed to leave. Eventually I was alone walking and was scared like crazy. There was a concrete wall on one side, then the sidewalk I was walking on, the car lines, the opposite sidewalk and a concrete wall. So there was no way to go left or right, just frontwards or backwards. There were no cars. I could walk only on sidewalk. There were no people on sidewalk. Suddenly there was a couple in high quality business suits. The odd thing was that the woman's look in her eyes was empty and the man had a black stripe before his eyes, such as on TV they put over the eyes of prostitutes and criminals. Then other people appeared, also walking the same road and all had this empty look. I was extremely scared, I cold not look on their faces. I felt like they're aliens, robots or something of that sort. There was another man with sunglasses. He and the guy with a stripe on his eyes scared the living daylights out of me.
There appeared a quasi 'normal' man by my side. And wanted to hit on me which I was disgusted by.I felt extreme fear, fear I have never felt IRL. It was purely demonic. Also as I walked I felt more and more pushed to the wall and felt like suffocating. I started to yell out loud "in Jesus name, Satan get off of me" and similar stuff. Nobody seemed to react, but I felt I am safe again. Then it all suddenly ended and the road disappeared with all these strange people and I was in a party. I still yelled "in Jesus name" and people ignored or thought it's weird that I yelled that. At one table 4 people took a picture of me and I tried to cover the camera lenses of their cell phones. 2 got pictures of me. I was angered they didn't wanna delete them and I pulled whole lot of hair out of the woman's hair. At the end I finally met some people I know IRL and one of them tried to force everyone to leave their contact information and social media links.

5) back in house with dog. There was only me, dog and my cousin. A whole chicken was being grilled in one room. I had to see that the dog doesn't try to eat it. It got ready and I eat some of the skin and that was tasty. I eat some meet and it was good. And then on the other side it was bitter. I tore open the chicken in half. And then I saw that there were three syringes injecting some poison etc. in meat. One was already empty and the meat tasted very good on that side. Others were half full, one red and one blue, and the meat on that side was tasting bitter. In dream I knew that the meat on the side of the empty syringe tasted good because it has been emptied already, and that it was bitter on other side because it was still in process...

6) I was in kitchen with the soon to be ex-husband. We were a couple in that dream though. We were eating and the dog was in the other room. Suddenly someone clapped at the door and I forbid to open knowing it's a dead person coming. We did not open and the sound went away...

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: series of scary symbolic dreams

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

You mentioned in # 6 your soon to be ex husband. How do you feel about the relationship ending with him?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am

Well, if I have to live in hell I currently live, then it's better to split and in my case I am convinced that this is the right decision for me.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top