Three-way phone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three-way phone call

Post by Jazzy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I had a dream I was talking to my husband on one line and I was talking to one of my close friends on the other line. Me and my husband's conversation felt dragged on. I don't remember what I asked him, but I thought ugh, here he goes again. He was speaking soooo slowly (actually a couple of days ago IRL I asked him a question over the phone and he answered really slowly. I asked him why is he speaking so slow, just answer the question without thinking about it so hard... that's exactly how it felt in the dream too. I kind of tuned him out because I was slightly annoyed). Then my friend comes in on the other line. My husband's call joined and I knew he could hear but I don't think he was listening. She was telling me about this guy she knew for 2-3 years (they've dated on and off) and what he's been doing for her. It sounded sort of materialistic or bragging-like. Then she told me she just bought a white Honda a few weeks ago. I was very happy for her, but I felt kind of sad because I thought she would have called me when she bought it because she's been talking about a car for a while. Then she went on to say that she let that guy borrow it because he had to go and do something downtown. I also felt slightly agitated listening to that because I felt he was using her although I didn't say anything. Are there any thoughts about this three-way call?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top