Firetruck and a man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firetruck and a man

Post by Tolos2009 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm

History: Prayed before falling asleep about job/strife/gossip/liars

Dream occurred at approximately 4:00am.

I dreamt that I heard sirens and I ran to the window of our living room. I saw two police cars and ambulance down the street at another house. Than I heard a very large firetruck come down the street as well. I covered my ears because the fire truck was very loud. Than a white male with gray/brown hair and blue shirt/blue jeans and two firefighters with him were walking up my driveway. The white man was pointing his finger at me in the window and than pointing his finger at the right side of our house. In the dream, I wasn't sure if he was pointing at my mom's room or the my next door neighbors house. I never actually saw a fire. I did feel as though the pointing of the finger was directed at me and that he was giving me instruction or direction. I didnt take it as accusatory.

Than I woke up. I immediately got out the bed and ran to the window to see if there was an actual fire. I ran to my mom's room and looked out her window and than I ran to her bathroom window and looked out her window - but didnt see anything. And than I immediately began pleading the Blood of Jesus over our house and the entire block from where the cars were to our house.

I than prayed and God gave me Psalm 27 and I figured that this dream had something to do with this scripture.

Any thoughts!

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Firetruck and a man

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Tolos, You are right, this dream and psalm 27 do have a common ground, like coffee and donuts so to speak (hand and hand)
Psalms 27, deals with Strength from the Lord. there are 2 key word's for the book of Psalms, "Praise", "Trust".

The book of Psalms covers almost every area of human experiance and emotion: fear vs. confidence; anger vs. compassion; sorrow vs. joy; and prayer and praises for the psalmist's Majestic God.

Because of the concerns you have concerning these matters Job, strife, gossip, liars is all covered under the human experiance.
But, however instruction and direction pointed was pointed out in prayer through Psalms 27 for that in which is come. The enemy is playing on your fears, emotions.

We can approach God just as we are, with all our concerns. God can be trusted during our times of sorrow as well as our times of joy. You are walking by faith, and not by sight. Faith is the substance of things hope for, but the evidence of things unseen.

Hope this helps, Halo flower

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 am

Yes, Halo this helps. I did take a different approach my next day at work, I walked with much more confidence and less in my emotions and fears. I am sure that they were talking still but a verse in Psalm 27 stood out for me "and now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord". Indeed, i am walking by faith - one that seems different than all the others that I walk daily.

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top