Brain Cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brain Cancer

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 am

I was in a group of people following a road - but it was a road that was also a wave and it was warm. On one side of the road was the mountain, and on the other side was the ocean. One woman decided to jump off the 'road' into the ocean, but she didn't see the ledge/pier beneath. She landed on the pier on her back and everyone was screaming. One man approached her to pray for her - he helped her stand up and on her back was written "brain cancer". After reading this his whole face and body seemed to lose any sense of hope and he didn't pray for her. This was actually very scary to watch because I witnessed him basically lose all faith in God and from here there was this dark atmosphere of absolute despair, that's the only way I could describe it. Just no hope at all. The sky and ocean were also very dark. The woman's face began to become deformed. And either her or someone else took off their cross necklace and threw it into the ocean.

I had another dream with similar symbols here if you're interested:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t17606-giant-wave-sharks

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brain Cancer

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 pm

WOW...this dream leaves me with a sense of sadness. I'm not sure if the brain cancer is an exaggerated symbol of something taking place in this person's life or if it's literal, but whatever it is, it's a test of faith.

Could this be a call for you to pray? The fact that the guy who tried to help her went into despair could be a sign for you to pray for ALL who are involved. Did you know who the man was?

These are just my thoughts...toss anything that doesn't bear witness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes it was a very saddening dream. And actually the man is from my church, I've only met him once. But he speaks about his ministry to universities and he seems like the 'go to' guy for hard theology questions etc.. so in my mind he seems like a very strong christian - perhaps it will be symbolic for another strong christian i know because I really don't know him at all, but you never know I guess. Thanks Cholette, I'll keep praying on this one.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top