Giant wave/Sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant wave/Sharks

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 am

This dream had dark colours. I was in a car and my brother was driving. He was reminiscing about school and how at one point you just realise you have to grow up. Then we saw a giant wave approaching us and we were both worried about the wave because it was bigger than we thought. He saw a shark in the wave.
In the next scene were standing on a wooden platform over dark water at night. We had to jump from platform to platform. As we jumped there was the possibility that wed be eaten by a shark. I was with a woman who was praying against the sharks she said their work was unannointed. We began to take turns jumping, and in the background we could hear screams from people behind us who'd been caught. I jumped over a few platforms and then I began to take my shoes off to get better grip on the next platform.

I've had dreams with sharks before and they usually represent people -- and in this case, I'm not sure if its a person or a ministry possibly...

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giant wave/Sharks

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:22 am

Hi, Gracee -

My thinking is that the dream is about a ministry. The spoken words of the woman seem to confirm this.

The wave could be some type of spiritual "movement" - by movement, I mean like a phase. The next big thing that's going on at church, let's say. If that fits, you probably should avoid it due to being shown the shark within it.

It was after the scene with this wave where everything seemed to break apart. Jumping from platform to platform could be your search for something without the sharks - like the process of checking out other churches.

Your final act of taking off your shoes could illustrate an act toward holiness - getting closer to God. It gave you better grip in the dream as you maneuvered across these platforms. It may symbolize a period of prayer and/or fasting for this purpose?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks for you thoughts Mark, I'll keep them in mind!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Well the one thing that stood out to me was the fact that your brother was driving the car. Whenever my brother is in my dream and he's symbolic, he represents Jesus. If it's the same for you and this dream, it's a good thing that Jesus has "taken the wheel" and in control of your "travel". The fact that he said "one point you realize you have to grow up", makes me think that you are entering into a season of "growth". We all have them, but unfortunately it sometimes means we have to go through some tough times.

The wave could represent an overwhelming situation that is headed your way and the shark could represent a person with a "predators" heart...which is what a shark is...a predator. This dream is probably prophetic...something to come.

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation. Pray on what I've said...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks Cholette, yes that does confirm where I'm at. I've had a few 'graduating' dreams and I feel like that's whats going on at the moment, spiritually.

This shark thing is reoccuring, in last night's dream the shark was at first a friend's black dog. I was on a swing and it was trying to jump up next to me, when I looked at it, it was actually a shark in black dog fur and it was trying to bite me. That just makes it worse, because it appears to be friendly but its actually like you said, a 'predator' :(...

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:40 am

Praise God...keep praying on this one because there is more to it. The Bible says that we know in part. This one seems to have more to it...

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top