Car broke down and Graduation ceremony receiving so many awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car broke down and Graduation ceremony receiving so many awards

Post by maame80 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Dreamt last night that I was in car with a lot of people and the car broke down so we all had to get down but it seems I saw like police holding guns and guarding us out of the car like we were prisoners. Didn't know where we were going but whilst going, opposite where the car stopped, they were selling yam(its a tuber, like potato but bigger) and I saw one lady out of the group buying the yam. The seller said I think 3.20 but i wanted to buy that yam too but it was left with only one. I then saw that I had left that group and was standing by the road side and I saw a motor bike in front of me and a good friend of mine coming towards me.
The dream switched and I was at a small graduation ceremony with my graduation gown on and I was receiving so many awards. I got so tired of receiving the awards so when they called my name again for the next award I asked my son or a guy who was sitting next to me to go get it for me.

Any interpretations?????????????????

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car broke down and Graduation ceremony receiving so many awards

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Do you feel like you are going through a testing period (the car breaking down). But God is telling you that you are destined to pass the test(s) (graduation). When this happens, blessings will come upon you and over take you where you can hardly contain them.

Deuteronomy 28:2
And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

Do you think the good friend could be Jesus coming to give you a quick and exciting ride (deliverance) out of the situation. Thus the scene changing to the graduation ceremony. God using the motorcycle is a way of indicating that this is just for you and the need of being close and hanging on tight to Him.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top