ARCHITECTURE IN HEAVEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARCHITECTURE IN HEAVEN

Post by Gail Neal on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

I HAVE DREAMED THIS DREAM SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE, IT IS ALWAYS IN BLACK AND WHITE AND I HAVE ALWAYS FELT VERY CONFUSED WHILE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES IN THE DREAM. TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE MONSTERS NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

WELL THIS NIGHT I STARTED TO SEE THESE BLACK AND WHITE IMAGES IN MY DREAM, AND IT APPEARED LIKE A CAMERA LENSE WAS ZOOMING ON THESE HUGE BIG THINGS/CREATURES WHICH APPEARED MAMMOTH SIZED, IT WAS LIKE THE CAMERA WAS CAPTURING THE VIEW FROM ARIAL SHOTS TO SIDES SHOTS ETC ETC, AND I WAS REALLY CONFUSED AS ALWAYS WITH THE VISION AND I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WERE, SO I ASKED THE HOLY SPIRIT: PLEASE HELP ME HOLY SPIRIT, I FEEL SCARED, WHAT ARE THESE THINGS LORD?, I DID NOT GET A REPLY BUT I FELT LIKE THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOWED ME ANOTHER CREATURE, AND I WAS TRYING TO RECOGNISE IT AND FRUSTRATED I CRIED OUT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: LORD, I AM SCARED WHAT IS THIS LORD? ARE THESE IMAGES FROM YOU LORD? LORD PLEASE LORD TALK TO ME, I DON’T KNOW WHAT THESE CREATURES ARE?

THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOWED ME A NEW IMAGE AND ASKED ME: CAN YOU RECOGNISE THIS?, OF COURSE I COULD NOT, BUT I WAS SO RELIEVED THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME I WAS JUST COMFORTED BY THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE. AGAIN THE HOLY SPIRIT ASKED ME: DO RECOGNISE THIS? AND I SAID NO LORD, I DON’T RECOGNISE WHAT YOU ARE SHOWING ME…

THE HOLY SPIRIT THEN TOLD ME : OK SEE IF YOU RECOGNISE THIS…. AND HE PROCEEDED TO SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE. THE ONLY SIMILARITY WAS THE SAIL SHAPES, THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE ONLY HAS A FEW SAILS, THE IMAGE I WAS SEEING WAS MUCH MORE COMPLEX. I WAS SO DELIGHTED THAT I RECOGNISED SOMETHING FAMILIAR, I SHOUTED WITH DELIGHT, LORD THAT LOOKS LIKE THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE!!!

THE HOLY SPIRIT LAUGHED GENTLY AND SAID TO ME, WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY IS THAT THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE LOOKS A BIT LIKE THIS!!!!, I SMILED BACK AT THE HOLY GHOST AND SAID – YEAH LORD THAT’S THE ONE, YOU GOT IT…..

THE HOLY GHOST THEN SAID I AM SHOWING YOU THE BUILDINGS IN HEAVEN, I AM SHOWING IT TO YOU IN BLACK AND WHITE SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE COMPLEX ARCHITECTURE WITHOUT BEING BLINDED BY THE BRILLIANCE OF THE LIGHT THAT COMES FROM THOSE BUILDINGS, HE THEN SHOWED ME MANY MORE BUILDINGS.

I WAS AMAZED, BECAUSE UP UNTIL THE TIME HE TOLD ME THEY WERE BUILDINGS IN HEAVEN, I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOME KIND OF SCARY CREATURES. ONCE I REALISED THE IMAGES WERE BUILDINGS, I STARTED PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DETAIL OF THE BUILDINGS NAMELY:

1. The buildings were very geometrically precise and were mega huge.

2. The architecture was also precise levels that moved upwards in step fashion like the pyramids, except these were not pyramid shapes. They looked as precise as something you would see in a sci-fi movie.

3. He showed me a huge glass bubble oval shaped dome, it was massive and could hold at least 100,000 human bodies it was way bigger than the Arizona Cardinals Stadium, it could have fit at least 2 or 3 stadiums in that glass dome, it was suspended in the air above some huge buildings.

4. The Sydney Opera House looks like a very child like reproduction of the real one.

5. I asked the Holy Ghost to show me the Taj Mahal in heaven, and he did, and the heavenly Taj was amazing there were about 12 domes and I think about 18 minars, the Holy Ghost drew my attention to the largest dome, there were what appeared to be flowers drawn on the dome and he told me that those were precious stones set in the gold of the dome and every flower was the combi nation of different gem stones like sapphires and rubies. My guess would be that each of the stones used as petals would be approximately 1 foot wide.

I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT WHAT I WAS SEEING, I STARTED LAUGHING AND CLAPPING MY HANDS LIKE A CHILD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME : THE IMAGES OF THE HEAVENLY BUILDINGS ARE GIVEN TO ARCHITECTS IN DREAMS AND ARCHITECTS ATTEMPTED TO COPY THEM. THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF GODS WAY TO ENSURE HEAVEN ON EARTH….

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED AND IN AWE OF THESE HEAVENLY STRUCTURES AND REALISED HOW LITTLE AND CHILDLIKE ARE THE ATTEMPTS OF MAN TO COPY THE ARCHITECTURE OF HEAVEN.

I SUDDENLY REALISED THAT I WANTED TO SEE ALL THE TOURIST SIGHTS OF EARTH IN HEAVEN, SO I WAS JUMPING AND EXCITEDLY ASKED TO HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW ME THE ST.LOUIS ARCH, AND TRAFALGARE SQUARE, BUT UFORTUNATELY I WOKE UP INSTEAD.

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCHITECTURE IN HEAVEN

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi Gail, What a beautiful vision and experiance for you!! My 1st pastor used to say. Everything happens in the spirit first and then in the natural. Boy does this vision confirm that statment. The architecture first happend in the spirit of the 3rd heaven and then on the earth! Wow. And you are right, man can only attempt a fraction or glimps of what God has done. So Beautiful....

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi Lori

Yeah it was amazing - I posted it because I was not sure if it meant something.... I am unsure if the Lord wants me to do something with it or if it was just for my pleasure and to be shared with the body of Christ...., I have not received further instruction from the Holy Spirit, but he helped me find Mia's website for which I am very grateful.... Thanks for your pearls

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top