Prophetic Dream to pass on to friends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic Dream to pass on to friends...

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 pm

This is a dream i had a while back but I feel like have gained the interpretation and must give to the friends involved. Please give me insight to see if it confirms with what i am seeing...thanks!

I dreamt that I was walking down a dark path in the middle of a forest at night with M on my left and R on my right.
We kept walking until we got to a opening in the forest. I looked up into the dark night sky. The sky opened and a multitude of angels were singing and dancing in the heavens. I got excited and told M and R to look up in the sky! When they looked up the sky closed and it was the night sky again. They both said “ I don’t see anything.” So I looked up again and the sky opened up and the angels were there in all their glory in the heavens. It was beyond beautiful. So I said to M and R again look up!! M looked up first and she saw it and she was in awe. R looked up and the sky closed and it was the dark night again. He said “ I don’t see anything.” So I look up again (the third time) and the sky opened and there were all the angels again. I said to R “Look up!” This time when he looked up he saw it! And he was in awe! So the three of us watched the beauty of God’s angels and the heavens in all their glory. Then we watched as the sky closed again. When the sky closed this time a beautiful rainbow painted itself across the night sky. There was peace. Then I woke up.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic Dream to pass on to friends...

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
youre friends who are momentarily blind, will SEE!!!! WOW WOW WOW! THATS A PROMISE SISTER!!! Just like the rainbow! God gave you this dream to give you peace about youre friends walk with Him. i dont know if they arent saved or what, but Gods promising you they will see what you see in Him! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I PRAISE YOU LORD FOR GIVING UNA THIS DREAM! That was so beautiful!!!! It will probably be your first friend who sees it first then the second will see it after her/him. Thanks for sharing Una!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:30 am

LOL! YES DAPHANIE EXACTLY!! AND LASTNIGHT IN A DREAM GOD GAVE ME FULLY WHAT THEY WILL SEE!!!! I WOKE UP THIS MORNING JUST PRAISING! YES THEY ARE SAVED BUT THERE IS MORE HE REQUIRES!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top