fish in a bag then in the aquarium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fish in a bag then in the aquarium

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 am

Dreamed I was outside a store, holding a bag full of small minnows, I think. They were tiny. I was holding the bag and seeing the fish inside, just looking at them swimming around, then the dream scene changed and I was looking at them all in an aquarium ... and noticed that I now had more additional fish; a bunch of baby minnows swimming around. EOD

I don't understand the dream and what it pertains to my life. Any thoughts, anyone?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fish in a bag then in the aquarium

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am

The words multiplication and increase come to mind...I believe the lord is going to bring this abundance in ur life! Those r my thoughts. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Daisy! Thanks so much for sharing!

I had the same feeling, too, about what you said, but the fish were so TINY. So, I was wondering if it could mean small increases?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

Maybe seeds of increase, that will grow larger with time and nurturing...maybe even investments. Maybe those seeds r in ur life currently, and the lord is encouraging u no not overlook the small increases (or opportunities). I feel certain the multiplication will continue, and it's a good possibility it could happen pretty rapidly. Please pray and toss if these thoughts don't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 am

Daisy, thanks so much for what you said. It confirms exactly what I was thinking a minute before I re-opened this post! :)

The "seeds" are my time with the Lord one-on-one before yesterday. And reading up on some scriptures I didn't clearly understand until I pondered on them for some time and asking the Lord what it truly meant. There were times when I felt like I'll never know what they mean.

Then, all the sudden lately, out of the blue - I'm noticing an increase in my knowledge of understanding the scriptures right away, small changes, but nevertheless, very revealing in how it can pertain to my life, which to me is eye-opening! I love these moments! Feels like I'm drawing closer to the Lord, in seeing more of who He truly is!

Keep on multiplying Yourself Lord, to me anytime! ;)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top