Buying someone's kid clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying someone's kid clothes

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 am

I had a dream that was pretty long, but can only remember bits and pieces now. I remember I was going to be caring for another persons child for a while in addition to my own. I remember thinking of setting 400$ aside to buy this child's clothes before school started up. The funny thing is, the child was one of my childhood/teenage years friends I grew up with. This friend had a reputation growing up as being easy, and had many partners before she was an adult irl. Also irl she betrayed me by sleeping with my ex boyfriend who I was "in love with". She always denied it growing up, i was niave enough then to believe her and stayed friends with her. Now that we r adults I do know the truth, and wouldn't trust her as a friend irl now. There are no hard feelings, when I see her now she is just an aquaintance irl. Her dad raised her irl, as did mine. Both of us had little or no relationships with our mothers growing up. We also had in common that our dads both had problems with money and substance abuse. She was not a teenager in the dream, but a child. Around the age of 9 or 10 if I were to guess. This is close to the age that my mother left us for another man irl, so I'm thinking this could be a dream dealing with abandonment and betrayal of my past.

There was another scene in the dream where these people were competing for something. I could see these tubes, and some people who were in the competition had a shorter distance to travel than others. Those people I told before the competition began had to go back and forth twice in order to keep things fair. The people with the disadvantage were happy with the new rule I set. The people who would have had the advantage were mumbling about it, not so happy. I didn't care that they were grumbling. I knew it was fair for everyone.

Eod
Any thoughts/insight?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying someone's kid clothes

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top