My husband had a seizure and I couldn't find my stupid phone to call 911

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband had a seizure and I couldn't find my stupid phone to call 911

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 am

I had a dream my Husband was having a seizure. His whole body, especially his legs were seizing. The weird thing was, he could speak during the seizure. He was totally talking to me. I was searching for my phone to call 911, and was so frustrated...i was scared but not really panicked. I thought about the possibility that he may need an adjustment from the chiropractor to help him. There was a different scene and a point in the dream where I seen my ex, and went to stand next to him in the dream.(in past dreams my ex has symbolized my estranged brother, who I no longer am in relationship with.)

Any thoughts appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband had a seizure and I couldn't find my stupid phone to call 911

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Daisy,

The thoughts that came into my mind as I read your dream, that it's not about your husband... it's about your brother. 911, I always refer that as a need for prayer.

So, I have to believe your dream could possibly mean that the Lord is calling you to pray for your brother even though you no longer have a relationship with him. But that He does need and want you to pray for his life. As for the chiropractor - this seems to mean an "adjustment" needs to be made in perhaps how you pray for him, perhaps?

Pls. toss what doesn't seem to fit.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 am

Hi, Daisy -

My thoughts were similiar to Sunny's before I even read her post. The dream could be about your husband, your ex, your brother...or anyone else! I'm sure it would be made clear to you.

The frustration related to searching for your phone can be about praying - maybe finding time, or just knowing how to pray/what to pray for. You were scared, but not panicked...which tells me that you recognized the seriousness of whatever this is about, but had the composure to deal with it by taking it to the Lord.

The adjustment from the Chiropractor could be God's intervention. Or, if the dream is more literal, maybe it is an actual back/spine issue. If this is the case, this detail could be a word of knowledge when you hear about the ailment in whomever it pertains to - you can encourage them to get it checked out at the Chiropractor, you know?

I was going to go back and comment on the seizure itself, but the more I think about it, the more I think this dream could be about literal leg pain related to a back issue. I have a brother who needed back/spine surgery, and before he had it he'd have times where he leg would go numb.

Just thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks mark and sunny for ur posts! This really makes me look at the dream quite differently. Perhaps my brother is in need of prayer. The next day my husband and I did have literal chiropractor adjustments. That very evening my husband was hit with a major migraine that pretty much lasted all night and the following day...putting him down for the count. I was thinking it manifested when this happened, but the phone and my ex in the dream didn't seem to apply, and I couldn't see the fit. There is also a literal aspect to my husband needing chiropractic care too as u stated mark, bc his one hip is off slightly and the dr wants to work on aligning this, so that there are not problems in the future. It's possible there could be a layer of different implications to this dream, having more than one message to me. Thank u both for replying to my post. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top