2 strange dreams: earthquake and acting job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 strange dreams: earthquake and acting job

Post by dd on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 am

1. I was in my childhood apartment which has two rooms. I was in the room my grandma died, she was not in the dream though. Suddenly an earthquake started. It was pretty severe and I started praying. You could see walls sway from one side to another. Then it calmed down. I was surprised the apartment building didn't collapse. By the end the quake I was already in the other room and that one has a balcony. I went on balcony with my mother and I attempted to make a picture of a large electric clock displaying 11:53 over the street. It was severely raining and it was not possible to make pictures or stand out there, so we went back.

2. I was on a movie set and they had one scene left to shoot. An actor I know IRL asked me if I could be a double of one of the lead roles. The scene was something about dying/ killing me, it was not a speaking role, it was something about 18th century in France. I agreed and I needed to get to the make-up artist and dresser. However, the make-up artist refused to put up make-up because the scene was supposed to be shot from the distance and from a side in a garden. They also refused to provide a wig in the color of hair of the original actress. They meant that I can either get the props myself or go to the set as is and the director said it's okay, which would be insane IRL. I was so upset to have my name associated with such a lousy job that nothing was filmed and I wandered off...

Ha, IRL I feel like I'm living in a constant shaking anyways and I feel like I'm screwed over most of time professionally. I kind of don't feel like getting more shaking and screw-overs anymore... I hope these dreams represent how I feel, not indicate more trouble. What you think??

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 strange dreams: earthquake and acting job

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 pm

A lot of times we get dreams to warn us of up coming attacks. We can change or avoid these attacks through our prays and taking different actions in our lives.

If you are being attacked through your job for being a Christian Jesus tells us to rejoice and be glad for GREAT IS YOUR REWARD.

Hope this encourages you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 pm

well, not really. Also I pretty much don't care what someone thinks or says really, or what they write in newspapers.

I am the boss. If someone disagrees with me, I might fire them or don't buy their services, not vice versa, like most Christians who only work in McDonalds and as janitors. sorry.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top