In a foreign gas station trying to fill up but there were strange ways to pump gas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a foreign gas station trying to fill up but there were strange ways to pump gas

Post by steadygaze on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 am

Hello precious ones another dream

Dream

I went to this old country gas station to fill up with gas. I had to wait a very long time to get gas when I finally have a chance to pull in and get gas these two guys rush to get into my spot ahead of me. I get upset and yell out at them and say, "Hey I have been waiting 40 minutes to get gas!" They smiled at me and moved out of the way so I could pull in to fill up.The gas pumps so very old. I went into the cashier to ask for help, and to pay for my gas. The men in the shop were foreign, they from Greece or Cuba or something because they had weird accents. I asked one of them how do I get gas? The man said with a strange accent said, " First place your car speedometer at a certain number,( I cannot remember the number.) Then He said, "Then lift the gas lever and move it to the right in a circular motion." Then went on to tell me to do a few other things I am thinking, is this for real! This is allot of work to just get gas. I had to ask the attendant twice to understand what he was saying because of his accent. I thought how did these foreigners get here to run these gas stations, because it seemed like I was in a city of these foreigners that were not here in America before. Then I went to my van and tried to do all the man said to do to get my gas.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a foreign gas station trying to fill up but there were strange ways to pump gas

Post by rosebush on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 am

Seems a test of patient endurance with pedantic tasks to obtain what you need, but eventually you do get what you need to be on your way. I always think of patience as the biggie in testing and the last hurdle before we are released to the next step.

Shalom!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a foreign gas station trying to fill up but there were strange ways to pump gas

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 am

Forty (40 minutes) is seen often in the bible as a time of testing and waiting on the Lord.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Are you waiting on the Lord for an answer to a prayer for direction or for a word of some sort to help you make a decision or get on your way?
Have you had a long season of waiting for something and "running out of gas" (energy or patience to wait) in this limbo you're in?
Do you feel sometimes like hearing from the Lord is...well, "It's Greek to me??!!"

Just a sense to pray for grace to endure a season of waiting, renewed energy, and clear direction/understanding.
Also for the discernment to know which part(s) of getting to where you are going would be YOUR responsibility, and which part(s) would be for the Lord to bring to pass...
Just a few thoughts, (I'm not an interpreter)
God Bless,
MK

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:34 pm

I had the same thought as MK along the lines of running out of energy--vans need gas to run, without gas they come to a complete standstill. I'm wondering if your physical body is tired a lot and maybe you need to consider new ways (like better nutrition) of fueling it?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top