Needing to know the times and the seasons in Africa to know what shoes to wear.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needing to know the times and the seasons in Africa to know what shoes to wear.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Dream 8-19-2012

I was living in a two-story house with another women who I do not know in real life but knew she was familiar. I had my suitcase opened because I was packing to go to Africa, and I packed everything thing in order in which I would use it. I did not know the season or the time in Africa and needed to find out so I would know what kind of shoes I would need, either closed toed shoes, or my brown sandals because it gets hot in Africa. I had asked the gal I was living with if she could find out for me. Then I go and get some old colored Easter eggs. I had 12 Easters eggs with 12 different colors, and I knew even though they were old they were still eatable. I took the eggs outside to my front yard where I had 12 different trees I had planted, and they were all in a row across the front yard in the front of my house. I placed one egg for each tree. Then when I was done I headed to the door to go inside when I saw my cousin and some kids and other people come into my yard and they went to the trees where I had places the eggs. They were messing with the eggs and I yelled at them because they were trespassing on my property and that they had no right to mess with my things. Then I look over where my cousin was and the egg I placed by this one tree was all of a sudden bigger then the rest and it was yellow and my cousin was trying to break it open. As I am watching him he decides to go into my shed to get a sludge hammer because he wanted to smash the egg open, and as he is lifting his arms to swing at the egg I am yelling at him to stop because it is not time for the egg to be open and he does not hear me so I yell again for him to stop and he does not hear me, then I yell a third time and this time he hears me. I tell them all to leave they have no right to be on my property messing things up. Then I go inside to my suitcase and all of a sudden my suitcase is all messed up, and I am upset and I say, Oh man, now I have to repack again and put everything back in order in the way I will need to use it. I knew my roommate had messed it up on purpose and then she came back into the room and told me that it is summer in Africa and that I will need to wear my brown sandals, and I said, Yes, I knew I would be wearing them

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needing to know the times and the seasons in Africa to know what shoes to wear.

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am

Eggs can represent a new beginning
12 can represent what it takes to fulfill God's plan, having enough to get the job done, ie, the 12 disciples, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 gates to heaven, 12 manner of fruits in heaven.

Do you feel like you have a literal call to go to Africa?

Do you feel like people are trying to keep you from fulfilling God's plan in your life. Maybe even someone close to you (the room mate), is giving you mixed messages. Helping you to determine what sandals to where then messing up your suit case.

Another thought on the messed up suit case. Is maybe you had it packed in the order you thought was best. God now is messing things up a bit, to get you to reconsider and pack it the way He wants it packed.

Another question is there something in your life that you are wanting a new beginning with and people are trying to hinder your plans.

Seems like the Lord is also trying to convey a message by showing you a two bedroom house and not a single story house.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needing to know the times and the seasons in Africa to know what shoes to wear.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 am

Hello and blessings. I have been a missionary in Africa and have been home for quit some time. I have a heart for missions and know that is apart of my calling. I was told to cell everything and go and have been on the raod praying over state governments and ministering in churches so have been steping into what I am called to at this point. I have however have been asked to join up with a ministery that has branched out to the Phillipians to go there and help with a mission school. So anyway not sure.

Thanks so much precious one and blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top