This is a weird one ... about someone else's child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a weird one ... about someone else's child

Post by Stephanie44 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

So in my dream I was pregnant with another couple's child - it was their child, but it was in my stomach and I was 8 1/2 months along (aka, 2 weeks away). I was kind of scared of giving birth to this child for some reason. That's all there was to it.

I don't normally have dreams like this, but the background of the couple I dreamed about is as follows: the wife died over 10 years ago in some very unfortunate circumstances, along with their daughters. The husband is now getting pretty old and is really far away from God and needs a lot of prayer. It's such an awful story I can barely even say the woman's name without starting to cry.

Because this is such a weird dream for me and way out of the subject matter that I dream about (I NEVER dream about pregnancy), I'd love to hear some other people's thoughts. Thanks!

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a weird one ... about someone else's child

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Just my thoughts stephanie, but in the dream you were a serrogate...carrying something that was not your own. You were about to give birth. So Im thinking its possible that you are carrying the burden of the Lord for this man and his family. Since you were close to giving birth, its possible the breakthrough for this man will come in the spirit as you continue to intercede. Please pray on what I have said.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks, Daisy! That's exactly what I thought. I hope so. ;-)

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Keep me posted as it manifests. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top