Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lindyloo

Prayer Request

Hello my Angels,

Please pray for me and my son Crosby. My son has just started a new job. He works for Hindu people and feels very uncomfortable with the shrines they have in their shop. They also have Hindu markings on the floor and burn incense quite frequently. they also have sachets of chilli & lemon hanging on the door posts. He just does not know how to handle this. He was retrenched in Jan this year and has been at home for 5 months without a job. Now that he has one he wants to hold on to it cos of our financial constraints(I am separated from my husband)

I would also like prayer. I don't know how to handle been overlooked concerning my job. Part of my work is just been handed over to a junior without even consulting me. I just seem to be the target of gossip and these are from ladies who call them selves Christians. This has been going on for such a long time. crying

love

Lindyloo

Praying for you Lindyloo...

The one thing that I would say to your son is to not allow the shrines and artifacts that are in that place to make him uncomfortable. Why? Because the REAL power is inside of him and the only thing those items represent are lies and they are powerless. If he enjoys the job, then I would say to stay and allow his light to shine before men of darkness. As Christians, our surroundings won't always be comfortable, but how else will the world and other religions know truth if we aren't around them and in their midst? If he doesn't enjoy his job, then I would say to stay and actively look for something else and leave once another door opens for him. I've noticed that it's easier to find a job when you have one.

I will also pray for you regarding the situation on your job because I know how that feels. Praying for God's wisdom for both of you in this hour!

Blessings