Am I cursed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I cursed

Post by mjtorrence on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:28 pm

I had this dream this morning it really scared me. Valarie (is a friend of mine)this lady who was light skin and short one eyebrow went up and the other down(I don't know this lady) she came up to me and touched my stomach and started praying in tongues n I fell out and then she made me bend over until I was on my knees and started talking to me John (my husband) said something to her can't remember what he said. This lady said I was under order now a curse I got up n said I rebuke that in Jesus name she went and sat at a table with Val shondell and another lady I told her why did it have to be a curse instead of a prayer Val said I deserve so much more n that John wasn't something for me I said this to them at the table the first one everybody said no the second one everybody said no too now this is my third marriage. then the lady got up n put her ear to my side again And began to pray.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I cursed

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 am

I'm curious if this could be about someone who had good intentions toward you that ended up making you feel toward them the way you felt in the dream?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

most likely could be I am praying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down