unfriendly church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unfriendly church

Post by Deborah on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 pm

I dreamed I drove to a church in my hometown. My niece was just an infant in this dream and she lay on the car seat beside me instead of in a carseat (! not like real life). I picked up my niece and a lady I know irl who isn't very friendly walked up to the car window. She pointed toward my niece and said, "If she cries during the service I will take care of her." In my dream I thought how I'd pretty much never let this woman breathe on my niece, much less care for her.

So I walk into church carrying the baby and find myself in a fellowship hall. I see a water fountain and I'm about to fill a glass from it and somebody says, "That water fountain belongs to George. You have to get permission from the owners of the fountains before you drink from them."

So then I walk into the sanctuary. I keep feeling really out of place, still a little irked I couldn't even get a drink of water earlier. I decide to leave. Hanging at the entrance is now a strange rope that people are climbing effortlessly--the rope was thick and had what looked like cherries on it. I know I have to climb this rope to get out of church, and I wonder how I can do it hanging on to a baby.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unfriendly church

Post by Deborah on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Anyone?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 pm

some strong symbolls ther, i wud look at who mite be tryin 2 hitch ther wagon 2 urs rite now, ,an wat the infant represents, the fountain thing sure seems like old tme religion ,,wer ther is no refreshing jus ,,it wud seem the lord makes a way out 4 u, ,i wud say if ur lookin 2 go bak 2 ch in ur town ther still will be issues ,,im sure others will comment on this drm,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:34 am

Thanks for stopping by, D! Some good thoughts! I'm thinking the infant represents my spiritual gifts. I agree with you it's a warning about attending that particular church.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 pm

nerd yep,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am

I seen the Name Georgetown in a few of my dreams in the past months so I just recently looked up the name and it means
(1) Farmer; (2) Ground-breaker; (3) Harvest worker. Possibly this church has been trying to hold you back from breaking ground with your prophetic gifts. Possibly these issues are something you are still dealing with or could be in the past. The good thing the rope to escape this can be climb effortlessly. I think it's interesting that it is covered with cherries. There is a term that is used called "cherry picking" when spoken of means taking the easy route or the easy way. Again the Lord showing you that you can climb up away from this is easy, of course easy through His strength. The niece I am throwing out a different perspective which I will PM you on. Seems like the good news is that God can or has delivered you from this with ease.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 am

Did you get my PM?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 am

Thanks, GF, yes, I got your pm. That's interesting about the name "George." As far as the rope is concerned, even though I saw people climbing it effortlessly, I was quite apprehensive about it in the dream. I am not so sure if I became part of that church (which I don't plan to, by the way) that my leaving would be easy.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top