The UN Dome and bombs going off.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The UN Dome and bombs going off.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 am

Here I am once again with my last dream of the day. lol!

Dream,

I was in this huge bulb type of Dome I knew it was the UN Dome. I was with a man and he took me to the top floor of this Dome. He told me to look through this glass window that went all around the top of the dome and you could look down into the rooms below.So I look down and I see a young girl living in one of the rooms in the dome below like it was her bedroom. As I looked I did not understand why this man was showing me this. Then he pointed for me to look again.So I look again and this young girl was hiding another girl under her bunker. I was wondering why she would do that. I go down and confront the girl and she lets the girl from under the bed come out. I am still a little confused as to why she was hiding this girl. The next scene I go out in the street to walk some where and all of a sudden these bombs drop around this UN Dome. I am running to take cover and I see people screaming and running all over the place and I am trying to help them find cover.

wow this was an intense dream.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The UN Dome and bombs going off.

Post by butterfly on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:16 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Jeanie,

Just a question, what is your greatest fear here upon the earth? I am not talking spiritually!!!

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Well to be honest with you daughter of God it is hard to separate the two because they are apart of who I am, to me they go hand in hand. But the bottom line is I am afraid of not fulfilling my destiny in him upon the earth do to circumstances.

As far as this dream goes what does that have to do with my personal fears?
Just wondering.

Blessings
Jeanie

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 am

I was wondering because you have a lot of destructive dreams...to me the spiritual and carnality doesn't go hand in hand. Because the Father said to serve Him in spirit and truth...Sometimes, God uses dreams to get our attention. It is to help us most of the time.

I feel like there are somethings that God is trying to tell you in these dreams, but I also sense that you are excited about sharing all your dreams and helping others. But sometimes, God needs to work on us too...

I feel like there are some times that you are coming up against something hard, or can't get a grip on it, but then you seem to pray about it and you get an answer.
I have read a great deal of your dreams and there is one word that really comes to mind after the whole picture came to me...it is chaos....

I am only trying to help you, and I don't want to offend anyone...I am just speaking what I see, because I get visions of people as well as dream prophetically....I see hurt in your life, I see pain in your heart....sometimes we get numb to what's really deep within our hearts and we think we can get past it by walking away...

But Jesus said that He would send unto us the comforter......!!!

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:53 am

daughterofgod1023 wrote:I was wondering because you have a lot of destructive dreams...to me the spiritual and carnality doesn't go hand in hand. Because the Father said to serve Him in spirit and truth...Sometimes, God uses dreams to get our attention. It is to help us most of the time.

I feel like there are somethings that God is trying to tell you in these dreams, but I also sense that you are excited about sharing all your dreams and helping others. But sometimes, God needs to work on us too...

I feel like there are some times that you are coming up against something hard, or can't get a grip on it, but then you seem to pray about it and you get an answer.

I have read a great deal of your dreams and there is one word that really comes to mind after the whole picture came to me...it is chaos....

I am only trying to help you, and I don't want to offend anyone...I am just speaking what I see, because I get visions of people as well as dream prophetically....I see hurt in your life, I see pain in your heart....sometimes we get numb to what's really deep within our hearts and we think we can get past it by walking away...

But Jesus said that He would send unto us the comforter......!!!

Daughter

Hi,

I feel on all accounts written above are incorrect. I would like to address them if I may.

The Lord works on all of us in different ways. Yes he works through us in dreams. I am so open to his dealings so that I do not harbor anything in my heart.

I am not one who carries hurt in my heart and when things come up where I get hurt I take it to our sweet beloved so that I will not block my relationship with him. It is important for me to keep myself right before the Lord.

One who carries hurt/pain in their hearts will see others in a negative light instead of through the Fathers heart of love and compassion, and they will confront things in spirit and in truth in love. I for one see people with my Fathers heart and desire to see them come into his purpose and destiny.

The other thing I would like to address to the letter above is that I always see people in the spirit when I am responding to their dreams and I will share it with them if the holy spirit allows me to, but it does not always mean it is right it could be way off. I have had that happen and I apologize to them when I am wrong.

I must say I do not get allot of dreams of destruction when I do have dreams of such,the Lord is trying to reveal something to come such as an attacks on the US or other nations. I dream about the government as well. These are what you call words of knowledge for intercession purposes. So I am not understanding where you are getting.duh

Thank you for sharing what thought you felt but wanted you to know it was completely incorrect.

Blessings and have a great day in our sweet beloved.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Jeanie,

I appreciate your reply...however, I know where you said this doesn't line up with the word of God
"One who carries hurt/pain in their hearts will see others in a negative light instead of through the Fathers heart of love and compassion, and they will confront things in spirit and in truth in love."

Jeanie,
Just by your picture, you can see a lot of things that are going on. It really depends if you are willing to listen. Because people who can see the pain and hurt isn't always someone that will tell you. However, when you are being told these things you know it isn't just something you want to see...

Also, the Bible clearly states that we all fall short of the glory of God. That is why we have an advocate in heaven. No where have I ever found that the word says that we will not get hurt..How do you not get hurt? Because when you have the heart of God, and His mind set, I would think you would get hurt. I get hurt all the time, when I see people who hurts, or when I know that they have grown weak, or when someone uses the name of the Lord falsely. It is the love and compassion that God gives His children toward people because the Bible states that, when someone cries you cry, when they rejoice you rejoice....But yes, most of your dreams is very destructive. You may not see it but I do and so do others.

I was just trying to help, I am sorry that you think that for some reason you don't get hurt. I have many friends that I know that has served God for many, many years and as close as they are to the Lord, they still get hurt....Even Jesus hurt, in the Bible, "Jesus wept". That's when we know are hearts are not harden. I understand wanting to stay right with God. But at the same time, you are not relaying the word of God.

I wish you well, I don't mean any offense because I am not lashing out toward you. I sit here with a heavy heart for you. and I seriously want you to know that I do pray for you and I do hope that your life is always glorious even though the FAther said there will be rough times...

Daughter of God

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Daughter of God,

I am going to be real honest with you, I am not offended, but I am a little taken back by what you have said in this conversation. I am trying to figure out where is all of this coming from. I feel there my words are being misunderstood for some reason.

I think your misunderstanding what I said above in my letter. When I do get hurt which everyone does I take it before the Lord and allow him to heal me and reveal anything that needs to be revealed. ( I DID NOT SAY I DID NOT GET HURT!) I said," I do not carry hurt in my heart, in other words not deal with it!" I do deal with it as soon as it pops up so that I do not harbor feelings towards a person in situations. I always try to stay right before the Lord because my relationship with him is to important and it will block me from hearing him.

I am saying I do not agree with you and none of what you are saying is speaking to any part of me and that is okay.

Take care and may the Lord bless you
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by extremeworship on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:06 am

DaughterofGod,

I thought that this thread was suppose to be interpreting dreams, not for someone to counsel someone. Your comments towards Jeanie are way off base and not God's heart. You have no right or place of authority to speak to her like this.

I have not really posted any dreams on this website, because i can usually interpret my own dreams, and also from prior experience from other websites, i am kinda of watching to see if i want to open myself up on a forum. I have been attacked by this "religious spirit" that wants to bring people down. I have been spiritually abused by religion, and have had "a lot" of inner healing because of it. This grieves me to see this on this forum.

On, another note, i personally have known Jeanie for 14 years, and she is a mighty women of God, who has a desire to love others and treat others like are Daddy God would. She has a lot of integrity and wisdom and has an enormous relationship with God, like i have never seen anyone in my walk have. She is tested and true. I do not see chaos in her life. If anything the Lord uses her to help people out of chaos. She is used mightily by God in and out of the four walls. She has accountability in her life, and is very careful on how she walks her talk.. and she has also had a huge amount of inner healing herself, and is a clean vessel for the Lord. I believe that her dreams that you think are destructive, are words of knowledge not just for her but for the bride...The Lord speaks through those that "will listen" and who will obey, and she does both. She has a "huge" call on her life.

I personally have had to forgive you, and hope that you will not treat God's children like this anymore.

In Love,
Extremeworship

extremeworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Extreme Worship,

I am glad you know her so intimately. However, I stand on what God has shown me regardless of what takes place.

God will uses anyone He chooses to use. However, you do not know someone's heart to the degree that every inch is being exposed. Only God knows the heart of man.

If we as God's children can't stop and look at ourselves when someone says something then how do we honestly know ourselves. I am glad Jeanie has lived for the Lord all these years. However, I also have and I know what the Lord showed me late one night when I was sitting here.

I wasn't counseling, I was stating what I was shown, and the words wasn't lining up. Because I did look up everything that was said. I am sorry that for some reason you are offended. Because it wasn't to you. Dream interpretation shouldn't be about what I have heard on here either. It is supposed to be interpreted by people who God is dealing with. Sometimes, dreams that God gives you isn't always for someone else, they are for you too and they are sometimes harsh.

Just like having a dream and you were getting ready to fall into the pits of hell...guess what He's saying.....turn from your sin, accept me or this is where you will end up. No, beating around the mulberry bush.

And I don't have to prove my accountablilty because God does daily for me. We are supposed to be helping one another in whatever we can. So, instead of sitting here reacting, and wanted to pat yourself on the shoulder because you stated you forgave me for doing what God laid on my heart to do, it would look like you would help others that needs their dreams interpreted.

I never said I did dream interpretations, I have a Biblical Based Spiritual dream book at my finger tips and I can write that down for someone, unless God shows me something in a vision or through His word to speak.
I don't claim to be anything than what I am giving to me from God. So, I am not debating the facts that I have already concluded...We need to keep it strictly upon the word of God. That's what this site is supposed to be about, ministry, prophecy, and spiritual dream interpretations. Which under the word of God, is teaching, counseling, word of knowledge, word of wisdom, healing, binding and loosing, interpretaions, which also comes with discerning and discerment. That is the word of God.
I wish you well, actually all that comes on here I wish you well.....By the way, God does our battles not people. The Lord said that many times throughout HIs word.

I fully understand where you are coming from about her being your friend. However, not all prophecies, word of knowledge, word of wisdom is always going to be easily spoken. Because God does get angry and He will set anyone straight.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:03 pm

WOW! I would ask you to please end this conversation. I do not feel any of this is pleasing or honoring to the Lord. This dream was placed on here to be interpreted and so far it is all ended up being a conversation based on what you felt or heard from the Holy spirit. I have already said it was not correct and we do not need to take it any further.

I do not feel any of this needs to go any further. I will ask you again to please no longer respond daughter of god to this thread.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Good Evening,

I have been reading this thread and I am very concerned by what I see here. I respect each opinion as long as it does not offend the parties involved. It would appear by what I have read here that people may have been offended.

I would like to state that we are all here in Love to better understand and to glorify the Father. My question to you is this...Are we honoring Him? Are we applying the fruits of the Spirit? Are we edifying each other? Please pray on what I have said. I think it best to end this thread. I would hope that we love each other as Christ loved us and let our actions be a living testimony to the truth of Christ in us.

Respectfully,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zainab7 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Hello, hisbeautyforashes. According to my perception, I believe you are being called to intercession. I believe you are being called to stand in the gap for people and nations. I am not an interpreter of dreams, only the Holy Spirit can do this. I have however, been called to intercede and sometimes, maybe even often times, prophetic intercessors will be shown things that are catastrophic. A hint of advice from one who has been there. Sometimes it is not good to share all your dreams. Many will not understand them for one reason or the other. The best thing to do is ask the Lord for wisdom and discernment when it comes to sharing your dreams. It is more safe to ask the Lord himself to give you the interpretation of what He shows you in many cases.

praying :cmere:
zainab

Zainab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Blessings dear one,

Thanks for the insight. I will pray into that. Dreams are meant for the Lord to reveal them to you personally but, accountability and confirmation are important that is why we need the body to help us understand and confirm what we are hearing and seeing in the spirit.

:christmasbulbs
Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zainab7 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm

kiss {A Holy Kiss} Thank you and God bless you!

Zainab

Zainab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Hey I receive that Holy Kiss! kiss Back out at you precious one! hehe! God is so good all the time. May you be blessed and showered upon in His goodness and kindness sweet one.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by extremeworship on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:49 pm

And here is another holy kiss kiss for you Jeanie...
Who loves ya???
Meeeeeeee

extremeworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Awe thanks sweetie and here is one back to you. kiss

Anyone want a Holy kiss of the Beloved Please join in. bouncing

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:50 am

Hello, hisbeauty4ashes I was reading this dream you had, & the replies for it. That was pretty intense & i'm sorry that happend....when you said, "One who carries pain/hurt in their hearts will see others in a negative light instead of through the fathers heart of love and compassion." I needed to read that. there has been this obstacle in my way for the past year & i've been having a hard time healing from that. I'm glad I got to read that because it reminds how unhealthy it is to hold a grudge. Your friend was right, you walk so closely with the lord it radiates off of you there are very few people I see who walk so closely to him. it gives me hope that maybe i will be able to the task that God has for me on this earth....When you spoke about the UN it reminded me of a dream I had it was called "Mourning of the Mormans." & what happend was Russia Had treaty's set with the UN involving Nuclear weapons. Russia broke every treaty, & Breeched every contract with them. Rockets, & bombs were being set off. My best friend told me she had seen the same thing happening. I just wanted to tell you that. I dont find your dreams destructive at all I belive its the lord preparing us, & keeping us on our toes...May god continue to bless you. :coffee:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 am

Sign me up! I will take one too. One Holy Kiss coming your way! kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 am

Raye87 wrote:Hello, hisbeauty4ashes I was reading this dream you had, & the replies for it. That was pretty intense & i'm sorry that happend....when you said, "One who carries pain/hurt in their hearts will see others in a negative light instead of through the fathers heart of love and compassion." I needed to read that. there has been this obstacle in my way for the past year & i've been having a hard time healing from that. I'm glad I got to read that because it reminds how unhealthy it is to hold a grudge. Your friend was right, you walk so closely with the lord it radiates off of you there are very few people I see who walk so closely to him. it gives me hope that maybe i will be able to the task that God has for me on this earth....When you spoke about the UN it reminded me of a dream I had it was called "Mourning of the Mormans." & what happend was Russia Had treaty's set with the UN involving Nuclear weapons. Russia broke every treaty, & Breeched every contract with them. Rockets, & bombs were being set off. My best friend told me she had seen the same thing happening. I just wanted to tell you that. I dont find your dreams destructive at all I belive its the lord preparing us, & keeping us on our toes...May god continue to bless you. :coffee:

Thank you precious Raye for your reply.

Yes we are all a work in progress and the Lords says in his word," he will complete in us what he has started." This is the good news! :clap:

There is hope for those who are in Christ Jesus which is you and me. thumbs

You are precious and dear to the fathers heart. He is working on you and helping you lay the pain and the suffering at his feet. He knows you struggles dear one and is he with you through it all.

Thanks for your encouragement it meant allot to me. Yes the Lord reveals in a dream his heart for those who desire to have ears to hear and eyes to see. I know for myself I always want to stay close to his heart and not be unaware of the things that are going on around me but be in tune with the Holy spirit.

:christmasbulbs

Hugs to you and a Holy Ghost kiss. kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Sign me up! I will take one too. One Holy Kiss coming your way! kiss

Holy spirit plant her a huge big Holy Ghost Kiss right on her kisser in Jesus name! kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm

I havent read each and every post and reply on this subject, but I must stop right now and speak up. DaughterofGod, Im not saying that God didnt speak to you regarding Jeanies pain. He may have revealed to you that Jeanie has had pain in her life and that you need to pray for her, but the manner you chose to speak to her about this was in my opinion not the best way. Please, before you make another reply like this one, pray about the right words. Jeanie, I believe you have the gift of prophetic dreams and like Daniel, God shows you destructive things to come. I cannot think of one prophet of God that didnt have destructive dreams or visions. I ask the entire forum to pray on this dream and its meaning because I believe it definately could be literal. I saw nor felt anything from the Holy Spirit of God that this is personal or dealing with personal issues. We often dream propheticly of the things or people our hearts are full of and interested in. Jeanie has a heart for this nation and our leaders. Also of other nations who are in need not only of Christ but of things we take for granted, like food. So it doesnt surprise me at all that she dreams mostly of the security of this nation and the welfare of it and its leaders. like EVERYONE else in this forum, i value her dreams and her Godly insight.
We strive to keep satan from dividing us in this forum. Mia, I and the other moderators ask that everyone strives to keep the conversations in this forum and the discussions void of any spirit of division. Even if you have to pray before every time you reply. We test the fruit of all those that enter this group. Please abide by the rules that are listed in the rule section.

Also, please keep me in your prayers. I havent been able to be online much because of personal reasons and the fact that we are moving right now. We should have the internet up within the next week or two at our new place. Thank you all for being so wonderful and full of the love of our Father and sweet Jesus.
Blessings in Him,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm

I want to thank you Laura, I am in full agreement with your statement. I desire to see the Lord glorified on this site and in and through our dreams. May you be Blessed and may our beloved supply and meet all of your needs above and beyond what you can think or imagine. May he release the favor he has granted you and your family.I speak life and blessing and abundance in Jesus name over you Laura and your families lives.

Here is a Holy ghost kiss right on the Laura Kisser kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:58 pm

I believe, beauty4ashes, that the man that showed you the little girl is a watcher, an angel, and that this may be a real event. That you saw that girl in the spirit, and maybe she is trying to give the other little girl some help that would not be effective because it is not a protection against what will happen...the bombing. She is trying to help, but it is not the right kind of help, and that maybe you are being called to intercede for both of them. She might have asked God for help and you are it through prayer. She obviously does not know what to do, but is willing to get involved, even to her own hurt. So she is willing but not equipped. The bombing may be a heavy spiritual attack. Either way, you have definitely been assigned, dearest.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top