Dream about being pregnant and baby girl due 7/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about being pregnant and baby girl due 7/11

Post by gordie1 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 am

Hi there I am a man and I have had 2 dreams about being pregnant and giving birth to a baby girl and I was also told the date I would give birth.

Dream 1. I dreamt I was pregnant and being taken to the labour ward and at that time my mother drove me in her car home and told me I had to look after 2 big alsatian dogs and they took up the whole back seat of this car but they were friendly and not agressive. Next I was back in the labour ward and I gave birth to a baby girl

Dream 2 I went to the doctors and I was given a scan by a female doctor and she told me I was pregnant and I was not ill, in the dream my stomach grew big in front of her as she was scanning me, she told me my delivery due date was the 7th of November and on the screen was 7/11 and she told me it would be a baby girl, I asked her if it was safe to take valium while I was pregnant and she said it was. I woke up then.

Any idea what these dreams could mean ,why a baby girl and why 7/11

many thanks

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about being pregnant and baby girl due 7/11

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 am

As Christians we give birth to things in the Spirit. A girl can represent the church or the Holy Spirit. It's interesting that you have an exact date, maybe the Lord is preparing you to be ready for something on that date. I wonder if the Lord is showing you, that you are getting a double dose of the Alsatian attributes (listed below by Wikipedia) to help people in stressful situations. Just a thought, you could ask the Lord for confirmation on these dreams too. I will make a note to check back with you around Nov. 7th to see how things have developed for you. Just recently I realized the Lord had placed November in my Spirit as a mark for a possible change or a month of decision(s). This has been going on for about 5 months or so. Your dream makes me want to gear up more for November now. There may be nothing significant in November for you or I, but hey we have nothing to lose to prepare for it. Especially setting your sights on giving birth to some of the below attributes of the Alsatian dogs, how can you go wrong in striving for that? Just rambling, and just want to encourage and provoke unto good works.

Below are some features about Alsatian dogs that I got from Wikipedia.

The American Alsatian is most suited for the gentle work of therapy dogs or Reading Education Assistance Dogs

A therapy dog is a dog trained to provide affection and comfort to people in hospitals, retirement homes, nursing homes, schools, people with learning difficulties, and stressful situations, such as disaster areas.

Therapy dogs come in all sizes and breeds. The most important characteristic of a therapy dog is its temperament. A good therapy dog must be friendly, patient, confident, gentle, and at ease in all situations. Therapy dogs must enjoy human contact and be content to be petted and handled, sometimes clumsily.

A therapy dog's primary job is to allow unfamiliar people to make physical contact with it and to enjoy that contact. Children in particular enjoy hugging animals; adults usually enjoy simply petting the dog. The dog might need to be lifted onto, or climb onto, an individual's lap or bed and sit or lie comfortably there. Many dogs contribute to the visiting experience by performing small tricks for their audience or by playing carefully structured games.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 am

Another thought on the date Nov. 7. This is the day after the presidential election. Some proven prophets have said there could be riots in the street after the election. Not a political statement, just repeating some prophetic voices. If this happens there will definitely be a need for lights in the world to calm the situation.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top