TWO DREAMS -AERASOL CAN & INJURED DOG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO DREAMS -AERASOL CAN & INJURED DOG

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 am

Dream #1

I dreamt of an upside down aerosol can.

Dream #2

I was walking to an appointment, & I saw what appeared to be a dead dog in the road & it broke my heart. As I got closer, I could see his eyes blinking & I realized he was not dead, but injured and he needed help. He evidently was hit by a car. I could see where his injury was although I didn’t see any blood. I knew I would be late for my appointment, but I had to help this poor dog. He was a large medium brown dog lying on his right side. There were people standing (maybe about the length of 3 or 4 houses away). I began to call for them, but I don’t think they heard me, and I didn’t want to leave the dog for fear that a car might come by and hit him again. There was one lady that was coming my way, and I told her about the dog as she mumbled something & kept walking by. I made some kind of comments to her, but I can only remember saying “you miserable thing”!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO DREAMS -AERASOL CAN & INJURED DOG

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Sounds like the parable of the good Samaritan who helped the man along side the road when others wouldn't. When we see others not helping it is tempting to begrudge them.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

I was thinking along those lines too, but I know there has to be more to it. Thanks for your input.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Perhaps this dream will soon manifest with someone needing your spiritual help similar to the good samaritan, as greatful referred to. Just some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 pm

With the aerasol can there are a few simple thoughts I have. Please disregard if they dont fit or sit well with you.

If I tried to use an aerasol can of hairspray upsidedown, the flow would be hindered. It may still work a bit, but you wouldn't get the best flow possible. Is there anything in your life, or the life of another close to you, where the flow of the Lord might be hindered by chance??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top