Guy I have a slight crush on handing me odd things.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guy I have a slight crush on handing me odd things.

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

So, I have this dream that this guy I have a crush on (in real life) hands me a card, but it's only the top side of the card. It looks like a Valentine's Day card and has red and white symmetrical designs on it (squares and rectangle boxes of color mostly). There is pretty writing on the top of the card too, but I don't know what it says. It looked like a somewhat tattered Valentine's day card. When he handed it to me, it crumbled in my hands. This kind of ticked me off.

In real life I woke up from this dream and asked God to give me another dream to somewhat clarify the one before. When I fell asleep again, I dreamt of him standing in front of me again. He handed me something else. It was a plastic mixing bowl, but it was very thin plastic. Almost so thin that it could break with the weight of any food in it. It wasn't a functional bowl really. I was a little ticked off at this too, but not as ticked off as I was with the crumbling Valentine's Day card.

Any takers on this dream? Everybody's comments and interpretations are welcome. Thank you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guy I have a slight crush on handing me odd things.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi, Christa -

The dream may be to show you that this crush may not be worth pursuing. The crumbling Valentine's Day card made me think that he may possess some outward appearances of love, but not one that would endure. What you felt during this dream could show your own eventual irritation/frustration with him if you did choose to pursue him.

The second dream does seem to reemphasize his frailty. Again, what he gave you didn't please you, and it was clear to you that it wouldn't be able to hold up.

I do think that there are slight differences in the two dreams: The first having to do with how he would express love (and if he'd be able to do so over time); the second being about his own usefulness in your life - meaning, he just may not add value to your life or being this burden of weakness to your walk.

These are just my own thoughts, and not a claimed interpretation. Please toss if they don't fit for you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Very good! You make a lot of sense. I had a feeling that the dream meant something like this, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I guess I'm a little cloudy with this guy and the blinders are on. Thank you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top