Me dating my spiritual moms son and cussing at him.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me dating my spiritual moms son and cussing at him.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:02 am

Greetings,

I feel I need to explain to you what a spiritual mom represents in my life, because my spiritual mom is in allot of my dreams and I spend allot of time with her in the natural. She is really more then just a spiritual mom she is like a real mother to me. I grew up with out a mom and the Lord healed and restored me and placed a Mother figure in my life six years ago to teach me and to grow me up in the spiritual realm and also teach me how to love as a mother loves which is the Mother heart of God.

In dreams she can represent different things not just her natural self. She can represent the church. She can represent the Holy spirit. She can represent even apart of myself. She can represent another friend with similar character traits. It all depends on the context of the dream in her meaning. So I am praying what does she really represent in this dream.

Dream,

I was at my spiritual moms house and I was helping her clean things in her house, and she had some company, and her son was here visiting. I was dating her son in the dream for some reason. Anyway I was so busy with cleaning and I am one of those people that when I start something I cannot leave until I am finished. I had to finish some things before I left and I had to be someone at midnight. So I was trying to help finish cleaning up. People were still hanging around while I was cleaning up. My spiritual moms son comes into talk at me and I am so frustrated for some reason I yell at him and call him the F word and just go off on the poor guy. I was shocked and amazed at myself because I never use the F word, or go off like that. what I could not believe I would say the word I hate the most. My spiritual moms son runs into the bedroom and collapses on his bed and I am feeling so bad I want to cry. I see he is at the point of tears, and my spiritual mom runs into the bedroom and holds her son while he is weeping and I notice she is crying with him. I am feeling so bad that I am in tears and I go in and apologize to him because it was so not like to me to say things like that or the F word. He asks me how is our relationship going to work if I just go off like that. I am like we all have times where we get frustrated some times and we take it out on others not that is right because it is not right. He agreed and forgave me as we are all on the bed crying and my spiritual mom puts her arms around me too, to comfort me as well as her son. I felt a comforted when she did that as well.

Please feel free to share what the Lord reveals to you.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me dating my spiritual moms son and cussing at him.

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi Jeanie, I don't know if this is right. But this is what I see, I believe in this Dream your spiritual mom represents the holy spirit. I believe her son is a symbol of your future and things to come. You are in the house of the holy spirit and you are frustrated (cusing)becasue their is a berrier to your future.. I believe when your spiritual mom comforted him and you, she is protecting both you and your future by guiding you through this time of frustration and uncertanty... I hope this helps... Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Yes it totally speaks to me. Thanks so much for responding.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Your welcome... How are you today?

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top