Two babies talking to each other

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two babies talking to each other

Post by Jazzy on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm

I was visiting someone at their house (I didn't recognize who, but they felt familiar). When I walked inside, I went into the living room and I saw her baby on the couch. I told her that her baby was very precious. The doorbell rang and another friend (don't know who either, but also felt familiar) was at the door with her baby. She came in and placed her baby down. She was telling her baby to go crawl and play with the other. The two friends stepped out of the living room briefly. I turned back around to attend to the babies, and the next thing I know the baby's were standing face-to-face (kind of similar to how dogs meet or recognize each other). The way they stood together looked almost like a duel. Then the babies started talking to each other just having a normal and cordial conversation! I was so amazed because I thought how could babies this young talk! Upon waking it reminded me of the cartoon Rugrats because the babies would talk to each other when the parents weren't around. I also realized I didn't pay attention to what the babies were saying because I was so astonished these babies were even talking. Are there any thoughts to what this may mean?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

During the day before I had the dream that night, an old classmate brought her newborn son (maybe 1 month but max 2 months old) to school. I told her congratulations and that he was so quiet and looked so peaceful. But she told me don't let him fool me lol. That evening, an upperclassmen brought her daughter to the library. She was so precious and had an adorable smile. I am unsure of her age, but she learned how to walk not too long ago because her mother was showing us. I wanted to mention this just in case it provided further meaning to the dream since there were babies that day. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two babies talking to each other

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi Jazzy,

When I first read your title, I got a thought as to maybe what your dream meant. As far as my dreams go, babies don't usually mean babies. A lot of times they mean: Pet projects (your 'baby'), jobs, time-consuming things you're committed too nurturing...even a marriage. The age of the babies are important because they are like time mile-markers. So a 1 or 2 month old baby would mean something's 1 or 2 months away from being manifested into your reality. I think the babies talking to each other could've meant: Two projects or jobs will be meshing or merging (joining forces). Or it could mean that two married couples find friendship and start a bond with each other in 1 or 2 months.

My mom once had a dream that ~my daughter was taller and her hair was longer (representing that she had gotten older). She was outside with my daughter and it was very sunny and warm. She noticed that our elderly next door neighbor decided to move to the end of the street (north of our houses). ~ This was the end of her dream. I told her that our nextdoor neighbor was probably going to pass away that summer based upon the signs in the dream, that my daughter had aged and it was warm outside, and that Bill was "movin' on up" (to Heaven). The dream came true and he did pass away that summer. It was a little strange because he was old, but perfectly healthy, then he slipped and fell in his house and ended up in the hospital for 3 days....where he then passed. I pay extra attention to dreams with babies in them. They are "a gift from the Lord" and they seem to always have some sort of significance in my dreams at least.

Hope that helped. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi Christa, thank you for your response. This dream really has me thinking as to what it may represent. What's time consuming in my life at this moment is school and my marriage. My job not so much since classes started back up, but my husband's job is for him. He also has a lot things he needs to talk to his colleges about regarding his job that he got after school. That would be great if they could "merge forces" and his schools agree that he can remain working at his job. I've definitely been praying for a breakthrough if it is the Lord's Will. Thank you for your words.

Your mother's dream regarding your daughter was literal and not so much symbolic for a time-consuming project. I highly doubt that I will see two babies talking lol, but I will definitely continue praying for further guidance about my dreams. Especially this one if babies are significant. Thank you again Christa for your input.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top