Free Tickets!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Tickets!

Post by writer4him on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

Last night I dreamed that a mysterious man kept giving me free tickets to various events/activities, i.e. movies, plays, etc. I don't remember his face but I felt that I knew him well, but not in a romantic sense. For some reason, I don't think he usually went with me; he just seemed to show up and hand me the tickets with a smile, announcing what event they were for.

I do remember having a marked lack of emotional connection with this man and pondered this in my dream: 'Shouldn't I feel something??' At the last event, which was the most expensive one yet, he accompanied me. We were dressed in expensive clothes and had front row seats. The event was very pleasant but I was very tired and at some point I must have dozed off because I awoke to find my head resting on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind, but I was SO embarrassed. That's when I woke up.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Tickets!

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am

Sounds like this man is romancing you and wants to spend time with you. God's greatest desire is to give us freely His love, yet He wants us to continually invite and welcome His presence in our lives. He is always present whether we are aware of it (sleeping) and he does want us to draw nigh to Him and rest in His love.

Deuteronomy 33:12
And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top