I Got a Makeover! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Got a Makeover! :)

Post by tjw on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 pm

I had this awesome dream this morning. I think I know pretty much what it means but would like some input.
The dream:
I was getting my hair done at a beauty shop and the stylist cut my hair in the back but I did not want her to cut it. I like my hair long and IRL get nervous when it's time for a trim hoping I won't get my hair chopped off too short. Then the stylist was styling my hair a second time and for the second time she cut my hair in the back some more. As she was doing it I could see her holding up the hair just before she was about to cut it. The hair ends were a bit ragged but still I didn't want it cut. IRL I know that trimming the split ends helps your hair to grow but still I hate getting it done in fear too much will be chopped. This second time it was cut just made me angry and upset. I began to cry and become vexed. The stylist then offered me a free makeover to make me feel better. This made me excited and happy. IRL I never had a makeover before and wouldn't mind one. ;) A very chic celebrity type makeup artist came in the room and began applying makeup to my face. I was feeling good. As he was working on me a crowd of people stood off to the side watching me get done up. I could hear music in the background playing a song by the "GoGo's" called "My Lips Are Sealed" or is it "Our Lips Are Sealed"?? Anyway, I was almost ready to then get my hair done when I woke up. I woke up feeling happy. Loved this dream....:)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Got a Makeover! :)

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Good things ahead. :hooray:

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top