Shot in the back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shot in the back

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I was at McDonalds getting takeaway for me and my mum. I walked through a back door to get in. Once I paid we began to leave from the front door. At this point it looked more like a bank with protective glass over the counters. Before we reach the door I notice masked men are at the counters, they were wondering whether they should stop us. We hadn't noticed them yet so they were just going to let us go, I pretended I didn't see them and kept walking. but it was too late, they grabbed me and my mum. They had some sort of evidence of our crime- a situation where there were people we were responsible for. One man grabbed me and pushed my face to the ground and said something about a group of people - he said something like, "may their scars be scars you remember". I knew when he said this that he was angry I was a christian and that I could bring my sins to God and receive forgiveness. Before he shot me I saw in my mind an image of Jesus.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shot in the back

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

It could be speaking to you of how the world will hold our sin against us. Yet with Jesus as our advocate He is watching our back and not holding our sin against . He has paid a price so we do not have to bear the scars of wrong doing, if we do not try to cover them up (Proverbs 28:13) but confess them to God ( I John 1:9) and sincerely turn from them. God will turn what the devil intended for bad or evil into the glory of God. (John 11:4).

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 am

Definitely thankyou greatful! I have been feeling under the weight of words from people - thankyou :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top