- two people dreamt of eachother on the same night -

View previous topic View next topic Go down

- two people dreamt of eachother on the same night -

Post by yellow on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

An old friend of mine decided to see eachother after 4 years of no contact. We used to date but he moved 8 hours away and so it never amounted to anything. I always thought about him over the years but didnt think much about it. We were reacquainted recently and both had dreams of eachother on the same night.

His dream: He dreamt that he co-signed a car for me and as I was driving away with the car he was yelling at me saying "You better make those payments!!" (but in a stern serious tone. (he is a car salesman in real life but has never co-signed for anyone)

My dream: I dreamt that I was standing at the top of an escalator looking down and he was infront of me riding down it. I stood at the top of this escalator with great fear to take a step onto it. He was riding down and and kept yelling to me: "Come on, get on it, you can do it! Trust me! Everytime I went to go take a step the step would dissapear and i jumped back. He continued to say its ok, you can do it and kept encouraging me. and again i would go to take a step and the step would dissapear. I remember also an angry man standing behind me, and he was yelling at me in my ear, he wouldnt stop and i remember feeling so angry with this man because he wouldnt leave me alone. I finally turned around and slapped the man in the face and said leave me alone! and that was the end of the dream.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what these two dreams could mean!!??

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: - two people dreamt of eachother on the same night -

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Do you feel like you are being cautioned not to get involved with him?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top