Repost: Sibling sends money to wrong address

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Sibling sends money to wrong address

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:37 am

I dreamt that my sibling #3 sent me some money that she had owed me in a money order. With it, she sent two pictures of when me and my other siblings were younger (sibling #3 was in the middle looking at the person who took the picture). The odd thing was that she sent the money to the wrong address (the address of my first college that I attended, which in real life happens to be the same city that my ex currently lives).

What's up with this one you all?
thanks and smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Sibling sends money to wrong address

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi Desiree flower I'm not a dream interpreter but what I notice about this dream is that there are three instances where the past is brought forward. The first instance has to do with the money that your sister borrowed from the past and is now repaying you back, the second instance is where your sister puts a picture of you and your siblings when you all were younger in an envelope and the third one has to do with the money being sent to the address of the college you attended. Perhaps pay back is on it's way whereby you are being paid or given back what is owed to you that involves the past in some way.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Perhaps pay back is on it's way whereby you are being paid or given back what is owed to you that involves the past in some way.

that's an interesting way to look at this--Hey, the Lord says that he will give us back DOUBLE PORTION and return things how they were before! I PRAY SO!!! lol! thank you so much for your response!!!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top