People touching me within in my personal bubble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People touching me within in my personal bubble

Post by Jazzy on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I have had three dreams so far like this. I tossed them out because I thought they were irrelevant and didn't get a good feel for the dreams. But because I had a third dream where I felt inappropriately touched, I think they may be relevant.

The first dream was pretty long, but I'll just explain the part in the dream where I was touched: I was in a grocery store type of setting on a ladder either grabbing something or stocking something. A lady who I don't know but in the dream was my supervisor or something came up behind me and squeezed my gluteus maximus (sorry for the technical term, I am trying to type family-appropriately). She was demanding something in regards to what I was doing, her tone was almost like an army sergeant. I felt slightly violated but brushed it off as if it were nothing. But when I woke up I thought what in the world!

In another dream I had a day or two later, I was in a game room or something. It was a dark room that had lights coming from what I thought were video games. There were about ten other people, but I didn't pay attention if I knew them or not. A guy I know from my class was talking very ugly to me. In my dream I approached him as if I knew it was coming like a daily type of thing that he says to me. But that time I could not take it anymore. I told him to shut it and I told him how he thinks he knows everything and a few other things that were true about his demeanor. I used family-appropriate words by the way, but I was yelling. He was very shocked I said something and with such ground. I think he liked it. The dream transitioned and I turned around and a guy walked up behind me very closely. I recognized him as a guy from high school. I walked forward some and then he squeezed my gluteus maximus. I turned around and the guy who did that was my husband's old roommate (in real life I greeted him whenever I saw him, but I don't particularly care for him that much because he dates more than one girl at one time. I have also seen him give me a lustful eye before which was uncomfortable). I was angry when I saw that it was him. I woke up again in disgust because I didn't mind at first until I turned around and saw that it was him.

In a dream I had today, I was with a wrestler he had on the wrestler outfit and I had on a pair of shorts and a shirt. I didn't recognize him but he seemed friendly. I think we just finished play-wrestling because I remember holding on to his wide back and thinking he had a huge back. Next we were sitting down on the floor. I think he was stretching or something, but I was just sitting down Indian-style. I don't remember how it got to this point, but he touched the middle of my inner thigh I think because of the way he was stretching. I didn't realize it at first, but when I looked down and saw, he moved his hand away really fast. Again, I did not mind at all but when I woke up I thought 1) why am I play-wrestling with another man and 2) why did I not feel offended when he touched my thigh?

Are there any thoughts to these dreams? Am I fighting some type of sexual spirit? Dream 3 was most friendliest and dream 2 was least friendliest.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top