hole in the airbed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hole in the airbed

Post by owen on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 pm

in the dream, I saw my self seated in an airbed while i was talking to my wife. Then, i noticed a big hole in the middle of the airbed, and the bed started to deflate. I thought that maybe the airbed is too old and too weak to be used so i decided to dispose of it as soon as possble. EOD.

Thanks for your input.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hole in the airbed

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Owen,

I have also recently had a few dreams that had airbeds in them. I'm interested to see what others have to say about this topic. My prayer is that God would make the meaning plain for the both of us. thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

scratching chin well owern, mi 1st thort wer of any drms/hopes uve had been deflated. :inyourdreams: nerd perhaps uve waited a long time oldguy an tossed sum things or about 2, duh :nite: ,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 Dee,in the dee position happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

dreamster wrote: scratching chin well owern, mi 1st thort wer of any drms/hopes uve had been deflated. :inyourdreams: nerd perhaps uve waited a long time oldguy an tossed sum things or about 2, duh :nite: ,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 Dee,in the dee position happy dance

I think you have a point gen D soldier deflating airbed could describe my present life right now. I am facing a discouraging situation if i look into the circumstances of what is going on in my waking life, it is kind of disappointing. This is why I post a prayer request in the praying place section. But I choose not to be depressed, or deflated.

Last edited by owen on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

i\\'m sorry 2 hear that, i kno many ppl r goin thru tuff times, shocked bandaid ,,but many r the trials of the righteous,but the :jesuspic: delivers them outta them all, holy moly :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 am

owen wrote:
dreamster wrote: well owern, mi 1st thort wer of any drms/hopes uve had been deflated. perhaps uve waited a long time an tossed sum things or about 2, ,,,,,,,,, Dee,in the dee position

I think you have a point gen D deflating airbed could describe my present life right now. I am facing a discouraging situation if look into circumstances of what is going on in my waking life, it is kind of disappointing. This is why I post a prayer request in the praying place section. But I choose not to be depressed, or deflated.

This is directly related to your present situation. I responded to it in the prayer forum. The moment I read the title of your dream, I knew that it was related. I'm so praying for you Owen

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

dreamster wrote: i\\'m sorry 2 hear that, i kno many ppl r goin thru tuff times, shocked bandaid ,,but many r the trials of the righteous,but the :jesuspic: delivers them outta them all, holy moly :hooray:

I keep holding on Gen D, refusing to let go.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Cholette wrote:
owen wrote:
dreamster wrote: well owern, mi 1st thort wer of any drms/hopes uve had been deflated. perhaps uve waited a long time an tossed sum things or about 2, ,,,,,,,,, Dee,in the dee position

I think you have a point gen D deflating airbed could describe my present life right now. I am facing a discouraging situation if look into circumstances of what is going on in my waking life, it is kind of disappointing. This is why I post a prayer request in the praying place section. But I choose not to be depressed, or deflated.

This is directly related to your present situation. I responded to it in the prayer forum. The moment I read the title of your dream, I knew that it was related. I'm so praying for you Owen

Thank you so much Cholette. You are a blessing in His kingdom.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 am

ok you da man! owern, thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 am

Owen--I'm just reading this post now--congratulations to you and your wife for having another baby on the way! I'm so happy for you both! The fruit of the womb is a reward from the Lord.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Deborah wrote:Owen--I'm just reading this post now--congratulations to you and your wife for having another baby on the way! I'm so happy for you both! The fruit of the womb is a reward from the Lord.

thanks deb, I'm excited about it. I and my wife want another boy. And i pray that it's a boy. laugh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top