Why are they wearing dresses???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are they wearing dresses???

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 am

Does anyone have any idea what it means when a man is wearing a dress in a dream? I have had two separate dreams where the man I am interested in is: 1) wearing a dress as he's talking to me and 2) me washing a dress out by hand while wearing two pairs of gloves (I was already wearing one pair, then I put another pair on to wash the dress out) and then attempting to give the dress to the guy.

My feelings about the guys wearing dresses didn't seem to phase me in either dream. In other words, it seemed to be "normal" or not strange to me; however, in the second dream, I wanted to make sure the dress was dry in time.

Thoughts?

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a detail)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why are they wearing dresses???

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 am

Anyone?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Does anyone have thoughts on these symbols? I'm still stumped. scratching chin

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am

Hie tbsmilesbig

I know your post is more than 2 weeks old, but thought I'ld share my own experience with you, if it helps.

At one time I dreamt that my husband was wearing women's shoes, and I knew the dream was significant but had no idea what it meant. In time I learnt that he was communicating with and even scheduling meetings with his ex-lover behind my back. This is as far as I got to know; but who knows, they may have gone further than that. So my dream was telling me that there was another woman in his life.

Hope this helps.

Mamoyo

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 am

Just noticed that your original post is in fact more than 2 weeks old; was only looking at your latest post.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks for the comment, Mamoyo. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and the situation you were in. I love how God speaks to us in our dreams, warning us of things that are happening, as well as things that will happen in the future.

As far as my dreams go, neither one of the men in my dreams were my husband or boyfriend (I was and am single), so maybe they were symbolic for something else???

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 am

Hi tbsmilesbig

As you read this response please disregard if you still feel it does not sit right with your spirit. I felt I would explain a bit more where I am coming from. May be there is a different meanng to this symbol, I do agree.

I also understand that the men in this dream are not married to you. However, the similarities that caused me to give my experience as an example are not based on the commitment or lack of; but merely on the fact that a man is wearing unusual/female clothes/shoes in the dream; regardless of whether they are married to you or not.

In your post you state that "the man I am interested in" is wearing a dress while talking to me (dream 1). I probably misunderstood this bit, but I took it to mean that you were drawn to this person or looking forward to developing a relationship with them. Sorry if I interpreted this wrongly, but if this is right could this mean that although you are interested in this man, he has someone else in his life; may be a girlfriend?

But, again on reading your original post again, I agree that there may be a different meaning of the dress symbol, especially when taking your second dream into consideration. The only thing that I can say though is that IRL a man wearing a dress is unusual and may denote something that is not expected for a man.

You say though that in the dream you were not fazed by it all. Feelings do play an important part in our dreams. However, I have often noticed that in most of my dreams almost all things seem normal; it's only when I wake up that I realize how unusual some things are.

Please understand that I am not trying to force my opinion down your throat, but felt like elaborating more.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi there... I dont have an interpretations, but just some idea's...

Mayomo has some good points...

To me it is showing that something is 'off" as man should not be wearing a female dress - this maybe a flag for you to look at?

You not worrying too much about it - maybe when you find out that something is 'off'it will not bother you too much?

im just thinking out loud here..its not an interpretation at all..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Mamoyo, no offense was taken on my part. I took your comment as you sharing your experience. I appreciate your input! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks, SIC. After reading this post again and seeing how things have turned out IRL, I think I'm getting the gist of the men wearing dresses - still praying to be sure...

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top