ME??? A TOP student!!!????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ME??? A TOP student!!!????

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:09 am

IRL I was never a great student in school. My parents both did not graduate, and school was not a priority to them. They never asked if I had homework or not, nor followed up with my studies. Needless to say, I just did enough to get by. There were only a few classes which I would put a real effort into. The majority of the time, the least amount required was all I would put in. I did graduate from high school, of which was a huge accomplishment from my parents perspective. I never did go to college. I went straight into the work world (in the field of childcare), until having my own children. Now that my youngest is getting ready to go to full day school soon, I have been entertaining the idea of going back to school...but unsure of direction and where to start after being out of school for 20 years. OK, so the dream....

I was in a college classroom, lots of people all around. Some were in chairs, and some were on the floor. I was one of the students sitting in a chair. We took an important test. The teacher was explaining to us that only 2% of people pass this test the first time around (similar to the cpa exams), and He was explaining to us that most of us would probably fail. He looked at me, and said, "You most likely passed it!". I was kind of shocked. Then I turned around to see one of the kids who I used to nanny for sitting behind me on the floor. This kid irl is probably about ready for college now. When I worked with his family, He struggled with school in a very big way. In the dream I said Hi to him. It was a bit awkward for both of us that his old nanny was in the same class with him. The teacher looked at him, and said, "You on the other hand will most likely fail it though". I felt sorry for him.

I woke up

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ME??? A TOP student!!!????

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Daisy -

Anything (not related to school) in your life where the odds feel very much against you...from the world's eyes, that is. In the dream, you were told that you most likely passed it. Other people from similar backgrounds (the kid in the dream) may not be given the same grace that you have. Statistically, they may not accomplish what you do.

I think this dream may be to remind you that God's hand is on you, that you have His great favor, and that you will succeed because He will cause you to succeed. Our history in the natural may make us doubtful - or surprised - when He does cause us to succeed.

I want to say something else regarding the detail of you being a student in a chair vs. those sitting on the floor: God's plan for you isn't one where you're squeezed in, somehow. This is on purpose. You have a designated place that's planned out in advance - it's not an afterthought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks Mark! Once again, you are spot on with my dreams! I def bear witness in my spirit that this is exactly what the Lord is speaking. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top