Hugging someone with thick curly hair on their back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hugging someone with thick curly hair on their back

Post by Jazzy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 am

Someone I don't know was telling me of a plot against one of my friends. The plotter who I don't know that told me this wanted to do this so that the victim and I would befriend each other and the plotter would have me to his/herself whoever they were. After telling me, they came to give me a hug. I hugged back although I didn't want to because I didn't like what they said. As I hugged them, I felt thick, curly hair underneath their shirt. I immediately thought of wool and sheep. Dream ended.
------------------------------------------------
Upon waking I thought of Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

I recorded that dream way back in March and at the time I thought the plotter was very manipulative because they wanted me and my friend's relationship to end. Now that it's August, some things have really been revealed what my friend really has done. I kinda of don't want to be around them anymore because of the deep and horrible lies and their other sins. I just simply said they need to repent and let it be in the Lord's hands.

What brings me back to this dream is the curly and thick back hairs that felt like wool. Initially I thought of the dream as the devil trying to plot something evil, but now I am wondering if it was the Holy Spirit telling me what's good for me because at that time in March I had no idea that this person was such a consistent liar. But of course the Lord knows and sees everything, definitely something I overlooked during the past few months. I wonder if I need to depart from this friend to be closer to the Lord if the "plotter" was actually the Holy Spirit. Would anyone else like to share their thoughts? Much appreciated, thank you.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hugging someone with thick curly hair on their back

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

My own thoughts on your question of whether the "plotter" was the Holy Spirit or not... You'd know better than anyone outside of the situation, but I'd be inclined to think that your feelings in the dream would be different if it really was the Holy Spirit. Without actually typing out a whole "what if" scenario, what I'm really getting at is - wouldn't the dream have been different if it was Him? Would you have felt comfort from Him? Would you have recognized what He was saying as Truth - even if you didn't want to accept it at the time? You know what I mean?

There may be division happening right now between you and your friend. But, if this is an enemy plot and you were told so months ago...well, the question becomes why were you told? Is it so that the relationship could be sustained in some way when you're not feeling the best toward this person?

I really don't mean to sound like I'm trying to persuade you toward something, because I really don't know what's going on in the thick of it. I'm only tossing out another perspective on the purpose behind the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi Mark understanding dreams is so complicated and frustrating sometimes. Your response completely makes sense. It was a dark background and I didn't feel any joy at all during the dream. Now I think of it as a warning dream that the plotter was the enemy on a run to ruin our friendship. There were times I wanted to stop communicating to this person because I was unsure of their actions and behavior, but I don't give up too easily.

I was so upset when I found out all the lies and sins. But I thought who am I to judge, because I said some mean and hurtful things to them when I found out. After calming down and regaining my composure, I really thought that I may have been the only person to tell them to repent. I was so serious that I asked this person how they were going to repent and everything. They told me, and I said no, repenting is not just simply asking for forgiveness, but that they need to vow not to do that willingly again. I told them to look at their situation now and see how the lies have affected others around.

This person has their next move in mind, but I constantly remind them to pray about decisions and act according to the Lord's Will. I think I should try to be available to this person to encourage them spiritually. I've been trying to tell this person to talk to someone with spiritual counseling authority within the church to help guide and pray for them... It's been 3 weeks, but I guess it's up to them if they want to receive more help...

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top