Weird Dreams about my pastor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Dreams about my pastor.

Post by shany on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

The first dream I had about him he was in his boxers and I was in a night gown. I was hiding from him and I did not want him to see me in only my night dress, so i tried to sneak pass him. We did make eye contact.

The second dream he was in this room laying in the bed playing with his private part. I was shocked. I can't remember what he said the only thing I remembered was him telling me or asking me why is he attracted to me.

The other dream I was defending him. The last dream I had about him he kicked his ex-wife in her chest. I was furious. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him out side and told him you don't act like that. I don't care what is going on let go and forgive. And he asked me If you want me to let go of everything." I was like whatever it is just let it go.

I want to ignore these dreams but I dreamt of him too much. I have many confusing dreams and I want to ignore these set about him because he is a prophet. I have no idea what God is trying to tell me or if these dreams are from God at all.

I would also like someone to recommend a good dream book. I am looking for something that can help me understand and teach me when a dream is from God or if it is of the devil.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top