Angry Man shouting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angry Man shouting

Post by happiness80 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Dreamt I was at work and a man came in, seems a baby/child was sitting in a old school pram outside and no one noticed it at all. He was really angry that the baby slept in this pram and none of us ever took notice of it. He got really angry and was shouting that we were not doing our jobs right. In this dream I felt he was right but also wrong in a way as it wasnt our responsibility to look after children that young and also his mother in law had left the child there. The child wasnt part of our centre wasnt enrolled but should have been noticed by staff. I then saw someone had recorded his rantings on their phone and was showing it to us. in this dream I had just returned from my lunch so had not been there to notice this. It was only when he came in and started shouting that I saw there was a child sleeping in this pram by the gate.

Im wondering whether this is a literal dream or whether this person may have issues about something.

The old pram really stood out and it was right next to the gate. The child wasnt his but was part of his family. Throughout the dream I just stood watching this and this guy was very angry, he was shouting and really loud.

Last edited by happiness80 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to it)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angry Man shouting

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 pm

happiness80 wrote:Im wondering whether this is a literal dream or whether this person may have issues about something.

Hi, Happiness -

My first thought was that this is a literal dream. Maybe exaggerated from the real-life manifestation, but literal nonetheless.

Some things that stand out was that this guy was right, even if there were technicalities that spared your center the responsibility.

The person who recorded this incident may represent a formal type of documentation of his complaint.

This is probably about something that you're not aware of while it's going on - so, you may not be able to prevent it (though prayer is always a good option).

I'd like to hear if this manifests in such a way...just for my own curiosity. Hopefully, if it is literal, it goes much better than it did in the dream.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm

yes, I think you may be right, I felt it could be literal, also at the moment I have raised concerns about staff professionalism and accountability in our workplace so something like this wouldnt be surprising.

I will let you know if this manifests, Im actually slightly worried that something will happen but like you say prayer is always a good option.

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top