A child choking~this one woke me up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A child choking~this one woke me up!

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 am

I was in this room with several people (whom I dont recognize from my waking life). This child started choking. Another person (I think it was a woman) started trying to do the heimlich maneuver. She quickly gave up, almost without a care. Nobody else in the room seemed to think this was urgent either. I was shocked, nobody was stepping in to save this life! I looked at a woman with short black hair (again, dont know here irl), shouted and pointed at her, "YOU!! CALL 911!!!!" This is the typical training for cpr. I started to try and do the heimlich maneuver as well, and to my surprise, it was much more difficult than one would think. There was resistance in the gut, and it was extremely hard to try and force the air out of the body to unblock the airway. I remember tilting the head back to see if there was an object of which I could grab to promote breathing. None to be found. I did at this point try to do mouth to mouth (which, irl I dont think should be done with an airway blockage). This was not successful. I wouldn't give up though, I went back to doing the heimlich maneuver, still much resistance! At this point I am thinking about the amount of time the brain has went without oxygen...still not giving up though! I knew the emergency people would be there soon. BUT FINALLY THERE WAS A BREAKTHROUGH!!!! The child came back to life. The people in the room didn't seem phased. I was SO THRILLED though!!! I was running around to everyone saying, "THE CHILD CAME BACK TO LIFE!!! THE CHILD IS ALIVE!!!!" I was really excited! i was going from person to person with such excitement, shouting with such JOY!!! At this point in the dream, I cant remember if the child was male or female.

Most dreams dont wake me, but this one did! I know its a very significant dream. Any thoughts, or interpretations are welcomed. Thanks!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A child choking~this one woke me up!

Post by Deborah on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Awesome dream, Daisy!!! Do you think perhaps there is a ministry or aspiration that only you know how to breathe life into? I know there have been times in my life when I was almost dead to a dream/vision and then someone came along with a word of encouragement and once again my dream/vision came alive again.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Daisy ~

Uncertain what this distressed child represents, but the choking portion reminds me of the parable of the sower --

13 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? 14 The farmer sows the word. 15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16 Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

Possibly something will apply!

The abdomen I think of as the emotional base -- emotional/soulish resistance?? An emotional thorn of some sort could be the culprit, since you don't find a stuck object.

I frequently pray for that good ground to cultivate the word in people's hearts/lives. Often times our caring for others, just like a Heimlich hug, can bring a breakthrough. Looks like this one will take some ongoing effort.

Praying for wisdom for you.
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Thank you so much Rose and Deborah! You have both blessed me!!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top