My daughters dream~Vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughters dream~Vampires

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 am

My daughter told me of a dream she had. She woke up very scared, and crying. Irl we just moved and she has been struggling with emotions from the move.

She had a dream her and her best friend from school last year were playing on the playground. This mean looking, tall and skinny vampire grabbed her and her friends arm and took them away. The vampire had two helpers, who were both toddler sized. One was skinny, and one was fat. The Tall vampire flew off, and the shorter ones flew off too, each with a girl in tow. The short-fat one had my daughter, the short-skinny one had her friend.

Any thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughters dream~Vampires

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I don't have an interp, here. I was thinking, though, that the dream may be for your own knowing...as in, for you to be praying about the situation in the dream. I mean, God knew that she'd tell you the dream after having it. I know that this isn't all THAT helpful, but the "attack" in the dream may be something that's common to both your daughter and her friend (though, if you're separated from the friend you may not know).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 pm

hi daisy,

I think her dream is just a result of her emotional struggle from the move. for a child to adapt a new environment is not that easy. her dream maybe a manifestation of her fear.

In the first week of our move from the city to a small town, my son didn't want to sleep alone. He cried most of the time. What I and my wife did was just to pray and pray before he slept, assuring him that God will never leave him alone.

Hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you Mark and Owen for both your comments! What a blessing both of you are!! I agree completely with both of your comments, and they do apply to our situation, and you have both helped me!! Bless You Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top