Night Vision~A fruitful field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Vision~A fruitful field

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 am

Before drifting off to sleep, I seen what I knew was a 'Fruitful Field'. It looked like a big garden, and the fruit I could see was ripe and beautiful. The things to be harvested were not anything I have ever seen before in a natural garden. These were new 'fruits', and there were all different colors imaginable. I remember the brightness of the mature crop, it really stood out to me (colors were yellow, orange, red, green, etc). The crop looked like a bunch of corn stalks, except with colorful different veggies or fruit (that I know dont exist) coming off the top of the stalks for all to see. I had a very good feel to the vision, but unsure of what it could apply to in my life.

Most of the time when I have a night vision, I know pretty much what it pertains to. This one I am unsure of its full implications. Any thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Vision~A fruitful field

Post by L4JC on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi Daisy,

Nice to see you again!

Sounds like you had a beautiful glimpse of Heaven! I started to wonder if the vision you had is perhaps a glimpse of the wedding feast that Jesus is preparing for us when He comes to get us, for the wedding ceremony?

Just a thought to think on ... pls toss if it doesn't seem to fit.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks Sunny, Bless you!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top