Zombies everywhere!!! Manifestation....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies everywhere!!! Manifestation....

Post by tjw on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 am

Hello!
I hope someone can help with this dream I had this morning.

As best I can remember I was with a crowd of people out in a common meeting place somewhere when some people began biting people in the neck turning them into zombies. People started running away, stumbling over each other, all the while some were getting bitten by new zombies and the zombie number was multiplying. I managed to jump on a city bus to get away. I was relieved as I could tell the bus driver and the few people on the bus had not gotten bitten and were normal. They were all trying to get away like me. I noticed the city bus was different from the big buses you would normally see. This bus was very small and compact. The bus driver would be weaving in and out of traffic trying to avoid hitting cars and other big buses who had zombie people in them attacking. Finally the driver pulled up to what seemed like a large apartment complex where I got out. It was mostly deserted as people had fled from zombies in the building. As I was running around trying to steer clear from an attack, a crowd of people came rushing by some of who were getting bitten and turned into zombies. I looked up and a man standing on a stairwell who seemed calm said "Look at all these people" and shook his head. I wondered why he wasn't afraid and running and as if he knew what I was thinking said, "I'm a prepper". I knew what he meant. IRL, there is a reality show about people who prepare for the end times or "Armageddon" by stock piling foods, weapons etc. He was calm because he knew he was safe from the zombies because of this. I thought to myself that perhaps I should have done the same. The rest of the dream is a bit more fuzzy but I just remember I kept going in and out of empty apartments running away when people got bitten and turned into zombies. I did not get bitten.... what

Last edited by tjw on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombies everywhere!!! Manifestation....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:25 am

Hello, tjw -

This is just a thought on your dream and may not be the interpretation. As I was reading it, my first thoughts were that the zombie theme may represent something more tame - like some type of illness. The events throughout the dream could be about avoidance of a person/group that is ill and the precautions that you can take while around them. You may see it spread, but in the end you didn't get bitten - so, I wouldn't expect that you'd get sick in real life.

As I said, this is just a thought and may not be the meaning.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 pm

This is interesting as I do work in a hospital..... scratching chin

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:04 pm

I am starting to think this dream is about the current flu outbreak. I work in a hospital and both the patients and employees are coming down with the flu. I decided after I had this dream to get the flu shot and also had my children get the shot. I believe God was warning me to get the flu shot for protection. I have not gotten the flu! Praise Him!!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top