two dreams of assaults that might be connected

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two dreams of assaults that might be connected

Post by dd on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 am

I'd appreciate someone's two cents on this. I kinda have a clue, but I'm not sure. Many things are happening right now that feel and look the same. blessings!

Dream 1:
I had to get something from a mall and I came about 10 minutes before it was closed. I needed to look for a store and it was closed by then already. As I entered the mall I realized I was barefoot. After I was done I had to exit the mall from the same entrance I entered. And I knew the entire time that my flip flops will be found. And, indeed - they were there, behind an empty counter. It was weird because it was it was raining and what I had on were clothes for rain and with long sleeves.
There was an episode also, where I had to pass an apple garden and a meadow and there were two older ladies walking dogs on a leash. They started to assault and chastise me without reason and started to turn their dogs on me. One tried to bite me, he actually did, but I did not really feel it because suddenly the coat I was wearing had become very tick, like a mattress. At some point they just disappeared.
There was a brief episode of me riding my own Harley. I slipped off on the fuel tank (or whatever it is on front, I don't know anything about motorcycles), but managed to get back on it.

Dream 2:
I was with my soon to be ex-husband meeting up with gangsters. For some reason he has put me in that position. Now I had all my money and my laptop. I don't know why we were there. At some point a train car stopped by and it was full of revelers. The gangster took all my cash and asked me what I thought was my laptop worth. Then he turned to one reveler and asked the same. The guy in train answered 1$. So then eventually he gave away my laptop for 4$. I freaked out because I run my biz from a laptop. Then, later, I received two printed out pages on my printer and it meant that guy who had my laptop had printed out some of my stuff and I remotely got it. I, however, was peaceful that I will get it back.
In next episode I had to be with my parents and they had a swimming pool in dream. There was an ordeal that gangsters sent all kind of deadly pests upon the pool area and I had to deal with it. At some point I was in the pool to put out a trap that would get a crocodile appearing. And it did, along with other, less dangerous creatures. I was out of the pool and the crocodile wanted to eat me. However, he could not climb out if the pool.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top