My friend the mountain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend the mountain?

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

Hi all. This was a two part dream. The first part is pretty clear to me, but I wrote it out because it's a part of the overall dream and it's there to give some background. The part I don't understand is why my friend is represented as a mountain?

I wrote a paper for a class in school, but another classmate took credit for it, so I told because I didn't think it was fair. There were people there that I recently went to kid's camp with (one of the friends is mentioned in the second half of this dream and IRL this friend told me about the camp in the first place). It seemed that maybe the paper had something to do with my current school, but I wasn't too sure in the dream. At one point I walked past a bunch of boxes that belonged to the pastor's wife of the church I used to attend in another state. She walked over to the boxes and seemed happy that they had arrived (she had a smile on her face in the dream, but this is the way she always looked when I would see her at church IRL). Some lady then approached me and said that everything would be made up to me because they had connections. Apparently, to make things up to me, she would be reading my paper on TV.

Scene change:

I walked up to a table and saw a person drawing a mountain. The mountain was supposed to be a representation of my friend. The person said something about the mountain being in the north. I seemed to think that the direction of the mountain was a positive thing in the dream. Also, I got the feeling that the picture of the mountain had something to do with believing and or trusting my friend. I felt good about my friend in the dream.

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a detail)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend the mountain?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi, tbsmilesbig -

For the first half of the dream, the overal theme seems to be a promise of overcompensation for what was stolen/taken credit for. What it applies to in your life, I wouldn't be able to say...but, perhaps the important part is that the "theft" occured in a small setting (the classroom), but you were lifted up publicly when it was all said and done. This may happen in some degree in real life.

For the second half, I only have questions: This friend of yours...in what ways could they be compared to a mountain - positive ways, that is, since you felt that way in the dream? Are there any characteristics that they possess that are similar to a mountain? Does this person have great faith, as an example?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Mark. Thank you for your insight on the first half of my dream. I had a feeling the meaning was related to something being restored in my life, but not sure what yet.

As for the second half, I remembered my friend telling me that mountains were some of his favorite things. I'm not sure if that's why mountains were in my dream representing him or not? At any rate, he definitely has great faith, from what I can tell. As far as characteristics go, I would say he has a strong character and presence. Those are the only similarities I can think of at the moment. Scratch Chin

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top