a baby and the mother die in my dream please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a baby and the mother die in my dream please help

Post by cilla on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 am

please people help me interpret my dream, serious interpretation please, i dream t that i was home and was sharing a bed room with someone a lady i didn't know, and she had a mixed race baby(black and Chinese), after sometime this lady was shoot and the man was trying to protect her died in the process he too was shoot after burring these two people there was no one to take care of the baby so baby was put in a tub of water and people passing by kept pouring water on him and and he kept laughing and giggling after that my mother appeared and told me with a certain lady who i didnt know that we should go back to my home town (ndola) and take care of this baby in my dream i asked her what about my job how can i just leave my job to take care of this baby and that how two men picked us up to go back to my home town what would be the interpretation of this dream?
your response will highly be appreciated.

thank you

cilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a baby and the mother die in my dream please help

Post by Shan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 am

Was this baby the main focus in your dream? In your title, it says the baby died, but when I read your dream I couldn't tell whether it died or not. I may be missing something though.

If the baby was the main focus, is there anything or anyone who this baby could represent? It could be a friend or a job or an issue of life.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top