Red wedding dress and black gloves?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red wedding dress and black gloves?!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 am

Any thoughts as to what gloves would symbolise. In my dream im dressed in a beautiful red dress for my wedding, but i need black gloves to go with the dress. There is a selection of gloves that i am choosing from (all black), however there is only one pair of gloves that is suitable ( nice silk like material and go right up to the elbow) but the left one is torn and unwearable. As the dream ends i am forced to select another pair of gloves totally unsuitable as they are made of wool and only go up to the wrist. nerd

Last edited by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more detail)

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red wedding dress and black gloves?!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello, BelovedoftheLord -

Is this dream about a real-life wedding, or would you say that the dream is symbolic for some other type of commitment?

To me, the gloves may represent the methods that you use to handle a situation related to this wedding/commitment. In the dream, what seemed to be the ideal pair of gloves (and, therefore, the ideal way to handle the real-life issue) ended up not working out as you hoped. You were forced to choose another pair - which you recognized as totally unsuitable for the need. Please pray about this as I wouldn't want you to be improperly equipped to handle this "issue" in real life.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

typo

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks for your thoughts Mark, very insightful! But im still not sure as to what the commitment could be (no wedding - rather the opposite irl laugh ). However,there are some not so good changes happening at work, could gloves be somehow related to that? scratching chin Do you have any thoughts as to why the wedding dress is bright red.

Thanks again.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 am

The color Red could be for danger or caution, or it could be mercy (as in, covered in the blood). Depends on how you felt about the dress in the dream.

And the gloves could very well be about work - how you have to go about handling the changes. You weren't able to wear the gloves that you wanted to and were forced to use a pair that you deemed unsuitable, instead.

It seemed that you liked the dress, though. So, even if you're not equipped to handle the changes at work in the way that you'd like to, you're clothed in mercy. It may go well with you overall.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top