Won 10 thousand dollars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won 10 thousand dollars

Post by star_lilli on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:42 pm

I had a short dream.
I was cooking in the kitchen (very normal) and my sister noticed on an empty packet I had used in my cooking, that I'd won 10 thousand dollars. Then she proceded to tell me I never check things I never look. (but that's not true.)

There is a bit of tension between us at times, because even though I live at home with my folks because I got too lonely living on my own after 10 years... She was very much like she use to be; loud, rude and tried to set our father into arguments against me. My point being this is just the kind if thing she'd say in real life. Any ideas what this might mean?

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Won 10 thousand dollars

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi, starlilli -

Did the dream spend any time with you actually receiving this money, or was the scene one where your sister pointed out what you didn't notice? To me, this is important as the dream could go two ways (at least):

You could actually receive a blessing because someone like your sister (or literally your sister) pointed it out to you. They may behave like they did in the dream, but in the end you actually get the blessing.

-Or-

The dream could be about an event where someone like your sister (or, again, literally her) attacks you for not recognizing what you have. I'm not saying that this is the reality of your situation - just their perception that triggers this conflict. This route could be the meaning if you didn't actually get the money in the dream.

These are just thoughts, though. I'm don't mean to sound as if this IS the interpretation.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top