A Whole Bunch of 'Em

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Whole Bunch of 'Em

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 am

Here's a whole basketful of dreams from last night. I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on any of them at all:

In one dream, I was about to drive off in a car. It was a silver, sporty little something. I was also outside of work, like behind the plant. I was sitting in the driver's seat and the door was open. From this position, I could somehow access the fuel door. I opened up that small door and was unpleasantly surprised to find a toad/frog sitting there. I did not want to touch it. I had a gas can in my hands, so I poured the fuel more so AT the opening than IN it, splashing the frog all the while. It may have crawled out on its own.

In another dream, I was chasing after an unknown woman. She was about my age, and we were connected, somehow. This may have been a continuation of the previous dream, because I think I was in that same car. The woman had left something that we were working on, together, although I don't know what the project was. I found her standing outside some building on a busy sidewalk - there were people all around. I was relieved to have found her.

In another dream, I was, again, outside of work behind the building. There was some sort of competition going on. These inventors/engineers each had a "pilot" for their machines. The operators were to cover a set distance without any mishaps. It had a feel like, say, where someone would jump over a line-up of cars using a motorcycle or something. I only remember one in particular: A man was wearing something that sent him flying over the distance. The man had a helmet on and a protective suit of sorts. I questioned what he had that allowed him to fly like this. When he stopped past the "finish line," I knew that he had a jet engine on his back. I remarked to the inventor in a "I see how you did that" kind of way. *This one may be about work. I was only going to refer to the "Inventors" as such, but then I thought of Engineer, which really makes this dream stand out as work-related.

In another dream, I was going through my medicine cabinet. I wasn't looking for anything to use. I saw all these odd bottles of unconventional "medicines" - most like herbal extract stuff. I was throwing all these things away, all the while thinking to myself "Why did I ever get these?" In real life, I don't have anything like this. The last thing I came across was a very old bottle, and inside was some type of medication similar to the other stuff that I tossed out, but also included were two of my teeth. I was disgusted to find this, again questioning why I had saved them.

In another dream, I was in a store that was very much like Target. I was working there in management, but I was a guest-worker - like this wasn't my home store. I was speaking to a girl manager from this store about how their processes were. I referenced the department across the aisle from where we were standing, which was the Back-To-School area, and I told her of a task that she should make sure gets done. I gave my advice in a rather passive way, but then I reminded her that the corporate officials expected this to happen and that she could get in trouble if she didn't get it done. She seemed receptive to what I said.

In a final, short dream, I looked at my phone and found that I had received a text message while I was away from it. It was from my brother, and was his typical sarcasm. He said something to the effect of "Ok, see ya later, then" but what he was meaning was that I had left somewhere without saying goodbye. I noticed that I had received the text at 2:15 am, and would have been asleep then, anyway. I don't know what time it was when I actually looked at the text, but it had been hours past the time it was sent. I sorta shrugged it off as no big deal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole Bunch of 'Em

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

I do believe that the first dream manifested today...although it was not what I expected. I was bothered by this dream, and I told God so. I asked him if he would please tell me what this dream was about...

Later on in my work day, I was able to take a break. During my break, I recounted the events of the day, and I recalled where a coworker attempted to hassle me by trying to turn off the gas to the forklift that I was using. I was in motion at the time, so he was unable to do this...but, it would have bothered me a great deal if he had, because I would have to stop what I was doing and awkwardly reach for the valve from where I was seated - similar to how I could access the gas tank from where I was sitting in the car. The frog part? Well, this guy...heh...he looks just like a frog.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum